LaunchBox Community Forums

PASC CE (wip) BigBox Theme Editor - Its all about the code

y2guru

1 minute ago, neil9000 said:

Just finished the video, that really has come a long way. I dread to think the amount of hours, sweat and tears put into that but it looks like it will be worth it in the end. Can't wait to get my hands on it and see what i can come up with. :) 

Thanks Neil !! This application takes a back seat to my day job, so I spend the week casually making notes in preparation for code crunch on Friday nights and Saturdays. I am really happy with how things are shaping up though and to be honest I cant wait to complete it so that I can focus on building a new theme and also seeing what others come up with ?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cookz718 said:

is this something we can download ?? the Theme Editor ?

Not right now, 7 people are playing around with it at the moment and I'm in the process of fixing bugs etc..   if I make it available to everyone in its current state I will be absolutely killed with emails ?

1 hour ago, y2guru said:

Not right now, 7 people are playing around with it at the moment and I'm in the process of fixing bugs etc..   if I make it available to everyone in its current state I will be absolutely killed with emails ?

jajaja understandable ! i feel like this tool would make it 1000x easier to create themes & stuff..