LaunchBox Community Forums

Radiance

faeran

Hi Faeran, I installed the theme tonight and wanted to let you know that it’s one of the classiest themes released so far. 

I use the list view rather than the sliding covers. One thing I wanted to ask if you know the answer. Is there anything in the xml I can edit to make the font in the game list a bit bigger?

Thanks in advance

Hey @faeran great theme, i've been playing around and found a very minor problem. If you write something under Genre, Play Mode or Rating fields with the syllable "fi" (in lower case) in "Textgameview" does not capitalize.

I attach an image where you can see this issue. Just happens with syllable "fi". If i directly write in capital letters there is no issue.

Example1.thumb.jpg.215ba725c26a7cf9f8865e2c1ea7d1c8.jpg

On 4/30/2019 at 6:08 PM, Certifiedhalo said:

Hi Faeran, I installed the theme tonight and wanted to let you know that it’s one of the classiest themes released so far. 

I use the list view rather than the sliding covers. One thing I wanted to ask if you know the answer. Is there anything in the xml I can edit to make the font in the game list a bit bigger?

Thanks in advance

Hi @Certifiedhalo. You would need to edit the TextListView.xaml file and edit the font size.

<lbsc:GameList Name="Items" FontSize="15">

18 hours ago, qu1r0s said:

Hey @faeran great theme, i've been playing around and found a very minor problem. If you write something under Genre, Play Mode or Rating fields with the syllable "fi" (in lower case) in "Textgameview" does not capitalize.

I attach an image where you can see this issue. Just happens with syllable "fi". If i directly write in capital letters there is no issue.

Example1.thumb.jpg.215ba725c26a7cf9f8865e2c1ea7d1c8.jpg

It was a foreign language character within the font that was causing issues. I've updated the theme with a change, let me know if it fixes the issue for you.

• Thanks 1

@faeran Thanks for the response, now is leaving a blank space instead of the syllable.

It's not a big deal for me i can write those fields in capital letters or replace "Sin clasificar" for another synonymous in spanish. But if this is something general then everyone have the same issue with fighting games.

Example2.jpg

10 hours ago, qu1r0s said:

@faeran Thanks for the response, now is leaving a blank space instead of the syllable.

It's not a big deal for me i can write those fields in capital letters or replace "Sin clasificar" for another synonymous in spanish. But if this is something general then everyone have the same issue with fighting games.

Example2.jpg

See if the latest update (version 0.3) fixes the issue. I made a number more changes to the font.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, qu1r0s said:

Is showing everything in capital letters now, but the "letter I" is being overlapped, maybe adjusting the kerning solves it.

Hide contents

Example3.thumb.jpg.16e2f7ef3c23888e2762cdd4cd8e7332.jpg

Interesting. Let me know if version 0.4 solves this issue.

• Thanks 1

@faeran The theme is coming along great, I love the new hidden search bar. One thing I've noticed is the theme seems to take about 5 seconds when entering a game’s details screen. It also has times where it locks up for about 10 seconds when moving in and out of platform categories. besides that, this is my new favorite theme, keep up the great work!

Edited by Omen

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Thinman123 said:

How can i remove the cart image from the SNES games list view? 

Delete the following file:

Launchbox\Themes\Radiance\Views\TextGamesView\Super Nintendo Entertainment System.xaml

Or edit that file to remove the following code:

<Image Grid.Column="1" VerticalAlignment="Bottom" Source="{Binding Path=ActiveGame.CartFrontImagePath}">
                        <Image.Effect>
                            <DropShadowEffect ShadowDepth="5" Direction="325" BlurRadius="15" Opacity="0.5" Color="Black" />
                        </Image.Effect>
                    </Image>

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, faeran said:

Delete the following file:

Launchbox\Themes\Radiance\Views\TextGamesView\Super Nintendo Entertainment System.xaml

Or edit that file to remove the following code:

<Image Grid.Column="1" VerticalAlignment="Bottom" Source="{Binding Path=ActiveGame.CartFrontImagePath}">
                        <Image.Effect>
                            <DropShadowEffect ShadowDepth="5" Direction="325" BlurRadius="15" Opacity="0.5" Color="Black" />
                        </Image.Effect>
                    </Image>

Awesome, that worked! @faeran Thank you for all your hard work. Im addicted to this theme, i appreciate it!

Is it possible to remove this section (within the yellow area i have highlighted below) in the image display and leave only the surrounding edges? Even though i love it, I have some high quality images which get impacted by the glare.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Thinman123

• 2 months later...