LaunchBox Community Forums

Help me to found race Arcade Game

osmodiars

Hello folks, I'm looking for a racing arcade game from the ages of 90'. I already did a research but I can't found it. Even I saw videos like "1000 best race arcade games MAME", etc without success.

Data I remember are:

• It was a Arcade Game, with the cabinet (steering, throttle, etc)
  • 3D game for sure. 
  • It was kind of "Dakar" style
  • I think after each race ,there was a option to improve your car, like the speed.
  • Most similar game that I found was "Dirt Devils" from Sega. It looks like this, but I'm 100% that is not.
  • First level or one of the level, was on a dust field. 
  • The car looked very light, not sure how the name is, but is something like (car color was white/red mainly)
  •  sand-cars.jpg 

Do you remember which game I'm talking about. It was around 20 years ago, probably it was a dream ? 

thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...
On 3/31/2019 at 9:13 PM, osmodiars said:

Hello folks, I'm looking for a racing arcade game from the ages of 90'. I already did a research but I can't found it. Even I saw videos like "1000 best race arcade games MAME", etc without success.

Data I remember are:

• It was a Arcade Game, with the cabinet (steering, throttle, etc)
  • 3D game for sure. 
  • It was kind of "Dakar" style
  • I think after each race ,there was a option to improve your car, like the speed.
  • Most similar game that I found was "Dirt Devils" from Sega. It looks like this, but I'm 100% that is not.
  • First level or one of the level, was on a dust field. 
  • The car looked very light, not sure how the name is, but is something like (car color was white/red mainly)
  •  sand-cars.jpg 

Do you remember which game I'm talking about. It was around 20 years ago, probably it was a dream ? 

thanks in advance.

It wasn’t Buggy Heat was it?

• 2 years later...