LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box Platform Video Set per Theme

Hey, good morning guys, how are you all doing? I have a quick technical inquiry about Big Box and Custom Themes. I want to utilize a different Platform Video Set and Clear Logos per Theme. So for example, for the CityHunter Theme I want to use the standard Cinematix Platform Video Set, along with the default Clear Logos. And for the Unified 1.2 Theme I want to use the Unified Platform Video Set, along with the Silver Ring - Clear Logo set. How would I set this up, so that when I choose the City Hunter theme, the desired Platform Video and Clear Logo Set shows up, and likewise when I choose the Unified 1.2 Theme?. Thank you guys and have a nice day.

2 minutes ago, Andrewnintendo said:

Hey, good morning guys, how are you all doing? I have a quick technical inquiry about Big Box and Custom Themes. I want to utilize a different Platform Video Set and Clear Logos per Theme. So for example, for the CityHunter Theme I want to use the standard Cinematix Platform Video Set, along with the default Clear Logos. And for the Unified 1.2 Theme I want to use the Unified Platform Video Set, along with the Silver Ring - Clear Logo set. How would I set this up, so that when I choose the City Hunter theme, the desired Platform Video and Clear Logo Set shows up, and likewise when I choose the Unified 1.2 Theme?. Thank you guys and have a nice day.

You can add images and videos to the individual theme folders for them to be used by that theme only, you can just copy the file structure for normal images/videos. So for example put platform videos in Launchbox/Themes/Name of Theme/Videos/Platforms.