LaunchBox Community Forums

Missing Artwork

mccorkled

Recently a few people including myself set out to finish some sets that seem to be missing stuff. After checking here, Hyperspin, and Emumovies, I compiled a list of things that appear to be missing. If you have any of this stuff and can point me in the right direction we would certainly appreciate it. Looking for covers, logos, videos, and cart art. All other sections can be ignored.

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WlP0oVPXZWp9EmwGaSOwLXE4IYJQw2RKKvqIUN57HeA/edit#gid=0

16 minutes ago, mccorkled said:

Did you take notice if they were ones that we're missing? We have 328.

yes i went thru up to B and had about a dozen you need have not gone thru your entire list. It was just a quick look on your sheet to see if i could be some help to you.

2 minutes ago, rexryan said:

yes i went thru up to B and had about a dozen you need have not gone thru your entire list. It was just a quick look on your sheet to see if i could be some help to you.

If you could upload them I would be very grateful.

7 minutes ago, ninja2bceen said:

Lol aren’t game themes artwork?

You don't read what anyone writes. You don't answer YouTube video comments, and if you do you just say "watch the video again". Now, I have posted a spreadsheet that took be well over a week to put together and you don't even bother to look at what we are trying to accomplish. I'm not sure why you completely ignore people when asking for help or act like something totally different is going on, but it's a bit annoying. ?‍♂️

Edited by mccorkled
  • Haha 1

Eom, artwork includes logos, fades, videos, exit screens, etc and particularly themes. I’m pretty sure you got banned at hyperspin due to your nasty attitude. I’ve done nothing but to try and help you. It could be you not everyone else, just saying. The community is about helping others, we all do what we can but this isn’t McDonald’s and you can’t just order stuff and expect it to be served. Please assist in making something, all this isn’t just sitting around for you. Hyperspin has been making media for over a decade and most of the media if not 95% of what you see in launchbox was made by hyperspinners. I hope you find what you seek

Edited by ninja2bceen

I got banned at Hyperspin because I voiced my opinion that artwork should not be more or less hidden from paying members. That is what they are paying for after all. Paying for the work that others have done. I didn't expect anything to be "served" up. Funny that you and Agent47 seem to think I do nothing but ask for shit when I have nearly 30 quality uploads on Emumovies. I also recently uploaded almost 4,000 images, and videos for Virtual Pinball.

I've been using Hyperspin since the beginning and helping others almost as long. I don't have a problem helping others and trying to actually answer their questions rather than completely ignoring their requests and then try to get them to join my Facebook group to serve my own agenda.

In case you didn't read any of this since you seem to have a hard time with reading comprehension I'll just post this...
2.thumb.png.5f893d1f4c9563620d70ea8f310547af.png

1.png

Edited by mccorkled

If you both have a disagreement you can take it to another place. Launchbox forums are not for your petty bickering. If it continues you will both be blocked from posting here and this thread will get locked.

• Like 2

As always, I'm trolled when asking for help, and then I'm threatened with a ban. Cool. I'm glad this thread has been completely ruined. I can't post anywhere without this guy harassing me. Ninja wasn't trying to be disrespectful, but he has to take one last jab at me after apologizing to you. That makes a lot of sense.

Edited by mccorkled

7 minutes ago, mccorkled said:

As always, I'm trolled when asking for help, and then I'm the one to be banned. Cool. I'm glad this thread has been completely ruined. I can't post anywhere without this guy harassing me.

If you were banned you wouldn't of been able to post that, so what are you referring to? Its not here thats for sure. If you to continue to bicker about previous altercations here on the Launchbox forums though you will both at the very least have your posts moderated so that we have to approve your posts first.

I edited the post to say "threatened with a ban". I am not bickering about past altercations. I am bitching about this guy completely trashing any thread I start, such as this one, on THIS forum. Look at my posts here and see how many times I have had a problem with anyone, and then look at his. It's all very clear. This is all coming from the guy that puts a bible quote before all of his videos.

Edited by mccorkled

Ok that's enough, you starting complaining about this guy following you here from other forums to troll you and even mentioning it in Discord. In actual reality he joined LB forums in 2016 and you in 2017. If you can't just stop with the bickering like I asked you to then you, unfortunately, are no longer able to post here.

• Like 1

I am not bickering. I am letting you know what is going on and you are turning it against me. I brought it to the Discord because I didn't know how to block someone. I'm not sure what his join date has to do with anything? I'll inevitably get banned and go on with my life. He will continue to troll people and get them banned. That seems fair.

4 minutes ago, mccorkled said:

I am not bickering. I am letting you know what is going on and you are turning it against me. I brought it to the Discord because I didn't know how to block someone. I'm not sure what his join date has to do with anything? I'll inevitably get banned and go on with my life. He will continue to troll people and get them banned. That seems fair.

She mentioned his join date as you were stating that he was following you to different forums to troll you. She was simply pointing out that he actually joined here prior to you, so he cant be accused of following you to here to troll you.

• Like 1

• Temp locked this topic