LaunchBox Community Forums

The Pinball Arcade

rtavani

21 hours ago, JaysArcade said:

No. But this is another good example why I would like to be able to launch a single app from the main wheel @Jason Carr.

I was thinking the same thing. Since Launchbox is not exactly pinball friendly, it would be nice to be able to launch another program (PinballX launcher) from my main wheel. Is this what you were thinking?

On 9/24/2019 at 5:33 PM, ItchyRobot said:

I was thinking the same thing. Since Launchbox is not exactly pinball friendly, it would be nice to be able to launch another program (PinballX launcher) from my main wheel. Is this what you were thinking?

Not really, but I guess you could. It would be better in my opinion if Launchbox had better capabilities to run things like pinball with correct database entries and third (and fourth) monitor support without needing to launch a second frontend to run those systems properly. Sadly, I'm afraid its too niche for Jason's taste to give it the attention it deserves. To launch a single program without going through multiple menus is something I've wanted for a long time too, but I'm not holding my breath for it to ever happen.

1 hour ago, JaysArcade said:

Sadly, I'm afraid its too niche for Jason's taste to give it the attention it deserves. 

I believe Jason did take a look at it and found at the current time it was a bit problematic to implement so tabled it for now. Jason has shown us he works on things the users vote for as a priority. I do not think Jason's taste has anything to do with it.