LaunchBox Community Forums

Black Friday Deal?

Cristagally

Hello, 

First of all, I sent a message through the contact section, but I got an error message, so I'm not sure someone will receive my message, that's why I'm posting here. 

Do you know if there will be a "Black Friday" discount for the Premium offer? I used to set up hyperspin, but, nah, too complex, to much hassle... I would like too upgrade, perhaps today, but because everybody is speaking about Black Friday sales, I don't want to throw my money if there will be a discount in 2 days, for example. 

Please, note that I don't want to be rude. 20$ is not a great amount of money, and I understand perfectly the team who are developping this software need to be paid for them and infrastructure. I just want to know if some deals are in the pipe. 

Have a nice day :)

8 minutes ago, Cristagally said:

Hello, 

First of all, I sent a message through the contact section, but I got an error message, so I'm not sure someone will receive my message, that's why I'm posting here. 

Do you know if there will be a "Black Friday" discount for the Premium offer? I used to set up hyperspin, but, nah, too complex, to much hassle... I would like too upgrade, perhaps today, but because everybody is speaking about Black Friday sales, I don't want to throw my money if there will be a discount in 2 days, for example. 

Please, note that I don't want to be rude. 20$ is not a great amount of money, and I understand perfectly the team who are developping this software need to be paid for them and infrastructure. I just want to know if some deals are in the pipe. 

Have a nice day :)

There usually is a sale, but we dont know for sure and when there are sales they are never advertised in advance. There have been black Friday sales in previous years though, so it's a good bet.

Just a heads up. You can't buy a normal license today and then upgrade to a forever license as well. Even though NOWHERE (as far as the mobile version goes) does it say you won't be able to do this. Anyone with half a brain would go, oh, normal license for $10, upgrade to forever $20 but a flat out forever license is $40? Guess I'll just buy the other two today since it doesn't say I can't. Kind of annoyed and disappointed

Honestly, I was planning to "test" Launchox for 20$. Then, I thought a bit, and told myself there was a team behind, full time I guess, so, why not going for the lifetime license? And I pulled the trigger for 40$, instead of the 20 of my initial reflexion. That's why I was asking if there will be a black friday deal. And i'm happy to have spent 40$ and support the team, to be honest.

Stop talking, now i'm going to ask all the noobs questions you guys have already answered 15445568789 times! Let's begin!