LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox: sort games first by release year and then by title?

sam19

• 8 months later...

Sadly, that's a negatory and at the risk of getting in trouble for necroing an old thread, I too would love to see this feature added into BigBox, as it's sorely missing. In fact I'd say it's the number one thing I'm always hoping to see listed in any new update and I'm honestly surprised there aren't more of my retro junky brethren pining for this as well, as there's just something truly neat, even journey like in being able to start at a console's launch lineup and move through the years to it's eventual "death" title. ^^

On 8/15/2020 at 3:58 PM, L4ZYD4NE said:

Sadly, that's a negatory and at the risk of getting in trouble for necroing an old thread, I too would love to see this feature added into BigBox, as it's sorely missing. In fact I'd say it's the number one thing I'm always hoping to see listed in any new update and I'm honestly surprised there aren't more of my retro junky brethren pining for this as well, as there's just something truly neat, even journey like in being able to start at a console's launch lineup and move through the years to it's eventual "death" title. ^^

Yeah that would mean sorting by release date for more precision. Glad to know there are others who are interested in the history of games.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...