Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
y2guru

COMMUNITY Theme Creator for BigBox - 1.0.6.0 Clear Logos

Recommended Posts

Is there supposed to be audio or were you feeling shy when recording?

I don't use those styles of clear logo's but know many do and I can see MANY people using that feature. Good job once again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

amazing job I just discovered this, I'm a graphics designer and I'm doing cool themes with little to no hassle!!!

I have a little problem though, I exported the theme and tried to use it on another computer and all I had was black screens, so my question is: are the themes shareable?

Thanks again for this great project!!!

Edited by exodus_cl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, exodus_cl said:

amazing job I just discovered this, I'm a graphics designer and I'm doing cool themes with little to no hassle!!!

I have a little problem though, I exported the theme and tried to use it on another computer and all I had was black screens, so my question is: are the themes shareable?

Thanks again for this great project!!!

They are shareable. Did you publish the theme after your were done? If not you go to the Theme Creator menu and choose "Publish".

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 6.35.19 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes! I published it and tested on the computer were I was designing it, then I moved it to another computer and it did not work, that's why I was asking.

Also I designed another theme on the second computer (the one were the first theme gave black screens) and It worked ok.

 

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, exodus_cl said:

yes! I published it and tested on the computer were I was designing it, then I moved it to another computer and it did not work, that's why I was asking.

Also I designed another theme on the second computer (the one were the first theme gave black screens) and It worked ok.

 

 

Thanks!

Did you copy the theme folder that was located in \Launchbox\Themes after it was published or the one that is located within the \My Theme Projects folder of the Theme Creator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the exact same folder from "Themes" (where the other themes are located)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rincewind said:

@exodus_cl Did you make sure you unblocked it for that machine also? just a thought sorry to but in @Retro808

Well, that's something to try, I did not unblock anything on the second computer (i'm talking about the theme created in computer 1)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2020 at 9:20 AM, exodus_cl said:

Well, that's something to try, I did not unblock anything on the second computer (i'm talking about the theme created in computer 1)

Are you trying to transfer the published BigBox Theme or the Theme you are currently designing ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...