LaunchBox Community Forums

BannerBox Community Banner Thread

Klopjero

ow, hi! 

How nice of you to drop by

this is a thread I thought I'd start up where the community could post their Banners. 

So I'll start I suppose. 

btw, Bannerbox in case you didnt know is a cool new theme created by @faeran everyone's favorite space alien. |
Here is a link to the theme 

American Laser Games.png

Atari ST.png

GOG.png

playlists.png

Steam.png

Windows.png to be honest I'm not overly happy with these.. but WIP.. although The one I made for windows will work as it is a category banner not for the system. I have a separate windows category where I keep my gog steam scummvm doom cacowards systems.. so .. I'm sure you are all happy to know that 

Edited by Klopjero
  • Like 7
  • Unusual Gem 1

5 minutes ago, rexryan said:

252806121_SammyAtomiswave.thumb.png.928a458846e0259a5cbe2eac98681919.png

You could call it a deformity. But if there is anything that I have kept from my time at hyperspin it's a need for accuracy. And I would replace the cab with a candy cab

Other then that I'm happy were getting this of the ground. Will post some more this evening.

Just now, Klopjero said:

You could call it a deformity. But if there is anything that I have kept from my time at hyperspin it's a need for accuracy. And I would replace the cab with a candy cab

Other then that I'm happy were getting this of the ground. Will post some more this evening.

Tried to follow what appears the others looked like on the pre made banners. I agree alone it looks funny, but with the others it does blend in. Ill keep following watching others creativity so i can get a feel for a standard.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, rexryan said:

Sega CD 32X.png

the background is awesome, the system is good.. the logo needs work, wouldnt you agree ? gees  look at me all critical and stuff..sorry about that,, dome of the other banners have the logo spread over the entire width of the banner. but then the logo would look to small. I think.. I dunno ..overall awesome .!! 

Sega cd 32x.png

Edited by Klopjero

13 minutes ago, Klopjero said:

the background is awesome, the system is good.. the logo needs work, wouldnt you agree ? gees  look at me all critical and stuff..sorry about that,, dome of the other banners have the logo spread over the entire width of the banner. but then the logo would look to small. I think.. I dunno ..overall awesome .!! 

Sega cd 32x.png

i actually did it both ways..Longer text looked very odd.

4 minutes ago, damageinc86 said:

How do you get playlists as a platform category?  I've always had to hit my keybinding to get into the playlists. 

in LB, I start from platform category, right click All

-add -> new category
- give it a name (playlists or collections or what have you)

then i go to playlists and I right click on a play list -> edit -> parent and select what category i want to be the parent of the playlist

13 minutes ago, damageinc86 said:

How do you get playlists as a platform category?  I've always had to hit my keybinding to get into the playlists.

Im ok with it. Hit quote by accident..sorry wrong one

Edited by rexryan
Hit quote by accident