LaunchBox Community Forums

BannerBox Community Banner Thread

Klopjero

33 minutes ago, Smellbringer said:

Update from last night, decided to take the uniform image I did and make it fill to uniform. Lemme know what you think.

3615.png

3615.thumb.png.582f2daaadfb81d7fa3d75ace7ae994c.png

Whats hard @ what we are doing it changed the actual box look from original...What you did is great i dont know what to do in this issue.

41 minutes ago, rexryan said:

Whats hard @ what we are doing it changed the actual box look from original...What you did is great i dont know what to do in this issue.

I think I figured out a fix. Made the first pic uniform, added a second background pic, used uniformtofit on it, applied opacity of 50, blur of 30.

3615.png

• Game On 1

6 hours ago, Smellbringer said:

I think I figured out a fix. Made the first pic uniform, added a second background pic, used uniformtofit on it, applied opacity of 50, blur of 30.

3615.png

Yeah I think Box blur is a great way to go when you feel the need to fill up some space for the game banners.  Sort of like faeran did with the SNES boxes in the original theme to fill up a bit of the empty space.

On 4/21/2020 at 3:42 AM, damageinc86 said:

I have to re-do all my platform banners because I have bordered clear logos, and i'd like to have a version with those as well.  Any tips on where some good fanart is for the core systems?  The templates folder only has the NES one in it.

Maybe you could ask @faeran if he still has those