LaunchBox Community Forums

All new Vectrex Box - Front image set

Quick update for Dragon57 and the few following along... There has been no new activity lately, no messages regards errors or omissions, so nothing new has been created or nothing altered.

So basically, v1.3 is still current.

1 more week of furlough and then back to work for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hitm4n said:

And no sooner do i say theres nothing new...
3 new games found and added by John Reder. Covers are done and uploaded to GDrive for now.

Space Force
Handy Pick Hank
Vectrex UFO

enjoy.

Sweet! I have updated my files and uploaded them to the downloads section. They now match the version number of your release.

Edited by dragon57
Updated status
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if its due to people going back to work (me included) that homebrew has slowed down, but since my last release i've kept an eye out and nothing new has presented itself so far. I am now, as i said, back at work, so time is very limited for me now anyway.

The current version uploaded here and shared on my googledrive link is possibly the last package i release.

However, i will continue to add new files, so if something new does come along, i may create a cover and chuck it in my googledrive. What i might not have time for is telling the world.

So basically, i'm just telling you, the news is there is no news. Ha!

• 4 months later...
On 7/3/2020 at 5:27 PM, hitm4n said:

Not sure if its due to people going back to work (me included) that homebrew has slowed down, but since my last release i've kept an eye out and nothing new has presented itself so far. I am now, as i said, back at work, so time is very limited for me now anyway.

The current version uploaded here and shared on my googledrive link is possibly the last package i release.

However, i will continue to add new files, so if something new does come along, i may create a cover and chuck it in my googledrive. What i might not have time for is telling the world.

So basically, i'm just telling you, the news is there is no news. Ha!

Lovely work! Could I put in a request for Spike's Circus? https://tbone1892001.wixsite.com/vectrex-guide/spikes-circus

Do you have a generic rear / spine for these covers?

Hi. Glad you like the set, i had a lot of fun making it whilst on furlough and now i'm back at work, yeah, i'm no longer updating this set. You;re right, i think homebrew has slowed down a bit. Vectrex certainly has.
That said, i am keeping an eye on new releases, and newly found rare roms and keeping a list for a potential update pack in future to catch the set up again.

So about Spikes Circus. As these are images for roms, and Spikes Circus (to my knowledge) is not available as a rom, there is no point in an image.
There are many other games out there on carts only where i haven't created an image too. If a rom file does indeed exist, get it into my grubby mitts and i will make an image for you.

Regards.
Simon.