LaunchBox Community Forums

All new Vectrex Box - Front image set

7 new ones done, 2 updated and Spiderman on PS4 is now finished... The sunshine is now my only distraction.
249 of 259 done. The last one completed just now was Warrior. Here it is...Warrior.thumb.png.7c6f136811349d26f25829220f545e76.pngJust 10 left to create!

I've gone through all the images done so far to see how many reworks i want to do, see which ones i'm unhappy with. It's 23. Not too bad, some will be an easy fix, some will take a bit more work. I'm chipping away at those as well as making the new ones. I'm getting there and feel i'm on the home straight...

• Like 1

Ended the day at 253 of 260. I reworked a couple more. I found a PDF with a nice Anim Action logo on it, although it was a re-created one in black and white, so i had to colour it in, but the end result is even better than the real box logo! Web Warp is also using an overlay based screenshot rather than the box image as its actually nicer. Chris (Binary Star) supplied some original artwork to get a couple more done too (including the halloween logo below). The reworks that needed the Lightpen hand replacing are finished and look way better than my original attempts. These were among the earliest ones i did and i've gotten much better since i started and much stricter with myself on what is acceptible.

So... 7 left to do and then one final check through for errors or improvements i can make. More tomorrow.

Here is "Every Day Is Halloween". I particularly like how this ended up.
267391227_EveryDayIsHalloween.thumb.png.ae956451fca7a2090970618793c5bbf8.png

• Like 2

Final 2 are done. 260 of 260. Huzzah.

I've done my last check through as well and found 8 images i want to improve on. Two of those are done already so just 6 left.

I hope to get these done today and the whole lot uploaded today too so keep an eye out.

I will upload these here as a pack, need to read the forum a bit and figure out proper procedure. I shall also be uploading to my googledrive and sharing a link, i think as a full zip and as individual files. I may create some folder structure for additions or update packs and requests etc.

I will need to write up some blurb and "thank yous" to some people too and then i'm done...

Right back to these last 6.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Will check back throughout the day to get this awesome upload. Thank you so much for all the hard work you have put into this. I will be curious to see if I have any games that don't have and vice versa. Once I get everything I am going to start searching for any overlays I don't have.

• Like 1

A 53mb zip of all 260 images is now uploaded to the forums "Downloads" area. Looks like its showing up okay for people, so you can jump on these now. File is here...

I've also uploaded the zip, all 260 singular files, and the readme, to my googledrive. That can be found here...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hK-FLANqWD_dLclT82UpYACHikdX4X4f&fbclid=IwAR2InXZyjOWCFOAWEif0pH9TzmyKktyXhkXQgD745ansUhg6rUJt-euD2cs

Please check the readme, especially if you've been following along and enjoy the files.
Simon.

• Like 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

Well i uploaded 2 updates already to the googledrive... KnightEx and Oregon Trail. KnightEx, i found a larger source logo, so re-cropped it for my cover and made it slightly larger. Not a major update. Oregon Trail though, that now has a proper logo and looks much nicer. Worth grabbing that one at least. I'll catch up again tomorrow.