LaunchBox Community Forums

COMMUNITY Theme Creator for BigBox 1.0.8.0

Wow @y2guru, just watched the video...that looks slick. Great work man! ?

There is a feature that I've always wanted to see in a theme so I wanted to throw it out there is a possible feature request...

In the GameList, it would be nice if the theme was able to show any Playlists that the game was a member of. The use case would be that as I'm scrolling along my games I might say "Oh yeah that game needs to be put into my Favorite 80s Shmups list" or something like that.

Ideally it would be exposed in the CTC just like Genre is now, with the ability to either list them as text or show images.

I don't know if this is something doable in CTC but I wanted to throw it out there just in case. Either way thanks for the slick app.

Thanks...Piper

On 7/16/2020 at 1:17 PM, PiperCalls said:

Wow @y2guru, just watched the video...that looks slick. Great work man! ?

There is a feature that I've always wanted to see in a theme so I wanted to throw it out there is a possible feature request...

In the GameList, it would be nice if the theme was able to show any Playlists that the game was a member of. The use case would be that as I'm scrolling along my games I might say "Oh yeah that game needs to be put into my Favorite 80s Shmups list" or something like that.

Ideally it would be exposed in the CTC just like Genre is now, with the ability to either list them as text or show images.

I don't know if this is something doable in CTC but I wanted to throw it out there just in case. Either way thanks for the slick app.

Thanks...Piper

that's not something launchbox can do natively... you would need a plugin to do that.