LaunchBox Community Forums

Cannot get LB to launch Intellivision or SuperGrafx

CitznFish

I use Retroarch for all of my emulators. They will launch within retroarch without issue. I have the correct cores selected in Emulators>Retroarch>Associated Platforms

For Intellivision it's "freeintv_libreto" 

For SuperGrafx (NEC PC-FX) it is "mednafen_pcfx_libreto"

but when I launch a title in LB it will not launch. in Retroarch, no problem. 

Any ideas on how to fix this?

image.thumb.png.a71a11bd1b981245dfb40d67b916e148.png

2 minutes ago, CitznFish said:

I use Retroarch for all of my emulators. They will launch within retroarch without issue. I have the correct cores selected in Emulators>Retroarch>Associated Platforms

For Intellivision it's "freeintv_libreto" 

For SuperGrafx (NEC PC-FX) it is "mednafen_pcfx_libreto"

but when I launch a title in LB it will not launch. in Retroarch, no problem. 

Any ideas on how to fix this?

image.thumb.png.a71a11bd1b981245dfb40d67b916e148.png

I dont see SuperGrafx in that list at all, and check your spelling for intellivision, it looks wrong from here, but its really to small to say 100%. Also isnt it Mattel Intellivision in our database, not just Intellivision, so which did you call it in Launchbox?

• Like 1

Just now, neil9000 said:

I dont see SuperGrafx in that list at all, and check your spelling for intellivision, it looks wrong from here, but its really to small to say 100%. Also isnt it Mattel Intellivision in our database, not just Intellivision, so which did you call it in Launchbox?

I didn't add Intellivison, it added itself so I assumed that was correct. It is Mattel Intellivision in Retroarch and it is listed in LB as Platform: Mattel Intellivision, so I bet I do need to edit that.

I can try to add SuperGrafx, which apparently is PC Engine SuperGrafx.  I made an assumption it was in the list already as NEC PC FX.

let me go make some changes and see what happens.