LaunchBox Community Forums

atari st problem

A Retro guy

On 10/16/2020 at 3:32 PM, A Retro guy said:

u made it work what button did u press.

I am not sure how to answer your question. I think it depends on a game, but generally buttons to get through loader text are either Fire on the controller, left mouse button, or space bar. You might want to activate Game Focus mode (ScrollLock button) to try keyboard buttons.

it still is not working frick it i will just use a standalone emulator for atari st and how do i go fullscreen when i bootup atari st games in launchbox with hatari standalone and by fullscreen i mean how i go fullscreen in retroarch i wanna do that kinda fullscreen with hatari standalone.

1 hour ago, A Retro guy said:

it still is not working frick it i will just use a standalone emulator for atari st and how do i go fullscreen when i bootup atari st games in launchbox with hatari standalone and by fullscreen i mean how i go fullscreen in retroarch i wanna do that kinda fullscreen with hatari standalone.

Mate I think you have to work on your postings, I honestly don’t understand what you mean??

Fullscreen in RA is F. In standalone, depends which emulator you’re using obviously. I always preferred Steem. 

19 hours ago, DeadVoivod said:

I always preferred Steem. 

For me Steem isn't playing nice with either windows 10, 16:9 aspect ratio or my dual monitor setup. I am also having trouble getting it to start with command line parameters.

Also, while you are here, about my other question in this thread - is there any way to boot **SOME** ST games from a save-state?