LaunchBox Community Forums

Missing gameplay screens

ReignerDeustcher

58 minutes ago, ReignerDeustcher said:

I've added like 1000 roms of sega genesis/megadrive and i notice that there's several games that have missing gameplay screens, i want this because i can see how are a lot of games that i've never played before, is there some way to force to add only this screens?

If games are missing any specific type of image just select all those games missing the image type, run the media download option and only check the box for the type of media you want. In this case select all the games mining Screenshot - Gameplay and go to >Tools >Download Metadata and Media the in the Media Type fields select only Screenshot - Gameplay. Do the same on the EmuMovies tab.

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 9.15.37 AM.png

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, ReignerDeustcher said:

I've added like 1000 roms of sega genesis/megadrive and i notice that there's several games that have missing gameplay screens, i want this because i can see how are a lot of games that i've never played before, is there some way to force to add only this screens?

Likely we just dont have artwork for those games in our database, so if you add any yourself feel free to upload what is missing to our online database. As for checking highlight all the games in the platform then tools/update metadata and images and just check the box for that image type.

4 hours ago, Retro808 said:

If games are missing any specific type of image just select all those games missing the image type, run the media download option and only check the box for the type of media you want. In this case select all the games mining Screenshot - Gameplay and go to >Tools >Download Metadata and Media the in the Media Type fields select only Screenshot - Gameplay. Do the same on the EmuMovies tab.

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 9.15.37 AM.png

i enabled emumovies and was the solution, it seems it have a lot more of screens