LaunchBox Community Forums

Origin Import Problems

Ronin22222

After updating today I deleted my Windows games from Launchbox and was just going to re-import them all since I have new free games from Epic and some purchases from Steam. It seemed easier to just do it that way. Everything is importing fine except for Origin. After logging in when it gets to the page that lists the games you want to import, there's nothing listed at all. I have somewhere around 50 games, but none of them show up. I've checked that the games aren't hidden in the Origin client.

Anybody have any idea what's going on or if there's a way to just reset or delete the Origin related files and retry? I don't want to have to set it back up from a fresh install

11 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

There were several posts on this.

The latest beta should have a fix in it. You can either download the beta or wait for the next stable release which might release tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Ronin22222 said:

Sorry, I didn't see the other posts. Thanks for the heads up!

That was for Ubisoft Connect, not Origin. Ill check mu origin here.

1 hour ago, Jason Carr said:

Just tested this myself with the 11.8 release and it seems to be working fine for me. Two games showed up in the list. Maybe try checking the box to import duplicate games?

I tried again after checking the force import duplicates button and still nothing showed. I also tried downgrading to 11.7 from my update folder and got the same results. It's been a while since I imported Origin games so I'm not sure when the problem popped up

2 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

Ran the importer last night and tonight and I am getting results. Are the games you expect to see owns your have purchased or are they games you have access to through their subscription plan?

I just deleted my whole Origin platform, closed Launchbox, re-opened, ran the Origin importer.

image.thumb.png.5962e1e51fcf4c5b2d1281031fe261df.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello to everyone,

When i try to import Origin games, at the end of the import wizard, i can not see any game.
I understand that this issue is reported also by other users.
https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/58242-updated-today-and-can-no-longer-import-origin-games/

When importing Epic games, Ubisoft Connect games, Steam games, GOG games..... I DO NOT HAVE any problems.
My Origin account is set to be seen by everyone. (like in the print screen)
I use the lastest version, 11.8.

I attached print screens with my games on Origin, Origin Privacy Settings and the Error i get on LaunchBox.

Can anyone help me with this problem????

Launch Box Origin Import.png

Origin Client Games.jpg

Origin Account Privacy.jpg

@lupascu69 There is no need to post in two different locations with the same issue, i have merged the posts. As already stated in this thread the devs are aware and there is extra logging in the next version to try and isolate the issue. That next beta version hasnt been released as of yet though, so you will have to wait until it is.