LaunchBox Community Forums

Disable Background Image Change When Selecting Game

jrusso4587

Very noob question, but one I cannot locate an answer for:  How do you disable the background in the default theme from changing when selecting a game? I really like the default background which is that carbon look with the holes (pic attached) and want to simply use that instead of it changing colors. The only thing I can seem to do is adjust the settings so it is all black, but would rather just have it do nothing. 

Hopefully my question makes sense.

Thanks in advance.

Capture.PNG

Just now, fraganator said:

LaunchBox will use the default background if there isn't a matching image in Background Priorities (all unchecked), so no theme edits are necessary.

image-background.thumb.jpg.fb6f856f00cba50e2ee475b2bf0cd175.jpg    plain-background.thumb.jpg.07b31ae9b24c4cfd8e77ba7b48f78227.jpg

But those settings will also apply to Bigbox, so you will have blank spaces with missing images there (depending on how the theme in use uses the images that are now not available).