LaunchBox Community Forums

With my arcade setup, it is always great to be able to look at some gameplay footage prior to selecting my games. What tends to annoy me is that a great chunk of my gameplay videos in the arcade section (might be some in other sections) have these theme videos that show up on almost every arcade game I have on there. Is there any way to easily replace these sort of videos with just normal gameplay snaps?

The picture attached is what I refer to as a game theme video; basically overlays over game footage. I'd like to do without that.

ThemeVideo.PNG

Edited by AngelHalo

Well for one, dont download media you dont like/want is a good start in all cases, those specific videos are simply called "Theme Videos" in the emumovies section of the metadata and media wizard. In Bigbox there is a option to prefer theme videos i believe, so uncheck that also. Thirdly check your Video priorities in Launchbox and uncheck re-arrange to your liking.

image.thumb.png.d62daff4d625d0deef93ce9fd40ddd56.png