LaunchBox Community Forums

I don't want to open my image files...

Colorman3605

Maybe I explained myself wrong. I want to see the videos and pictures in detail but I don't want to interact with them. I don't want it to be displayed individually by clicking on an image (I don't even want it to be highlighted when you hover over it) and I don't want clicking on the video to open the video player for me to see.

On 10/12/2021 at 4:03 PM, faeran said:

Hi @Colorman3605. While this is not possible in the current default theme, a custom theme could be made to accommodate this.

Kind of curious, any particular reason why you would want this functionality?

I just find it very annoying that I accidentally (or not) click on an image or video to open its viewer. The same goes for the fact that an image is highlighted if I hover over it (this is more a fact on a visual level).

Do you mean you don't want too see the details screen for the game on the right side?, And you don't want to be shown the little black box with the 4 icons on the top of the image??.

If that's the case, Click on view and de-select "Game details" and "Show game icons on hover"

Maybe you could upload a picture to clarify your issue😉

I believe colorman3605 still wants the video and images there. Just does not want to accidentally click on it and it open to a bigger video or image. If it is a frequent issue for a user, best recommendation is to submit a feature request using the link located at the top of the forum under "Help & Support".

A custom theme might work, never messed with those specific bindings in the game details view so could not advise on what to change.