LaunchBox Community Forums

Can't connect to emumovies

luciovianello

Practically all platforms, from arcade of all types to all consoles (from atari 2600 to gamecube etc), computers (msx, c64, commodore amiga, etc), handhelds....
I have practically all platforms of all kind and I have tested all.

The problems started with version 12.11, previsously I had 12.9 and there were no problems (except the very slow emumuvies scraping and downloading).

This happens only with emumovies, normal scraping works as before. 

Edited by luciovianello

10 minutes ago, luciovianello said:

Default and custom names, both with this problem.

WOW... now all is working... tested last time few hours ago..nothing..... NOW ALL IS WORKING!!!   🙂

Are there some changes in emumovies server?

Thanks

Nothing changed from our end or on the EmuMovies servers, so most likely it was just some kind of hiccup between your location and the server on the Internet. Not sure what else might have been happening. We've had many, many people downloading successfully, so I don't really get it.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, dammit2hell said:

Same issue for me. I can log in just fine through the website but LB tells me the  info is wrong. Changed my password to something with no "special characters" as I read in another post and test still fails. What gives?

There are no known issues with EmuMovies or EmuMovies logins. Just confirmed that everything is working fine from our end. What version of LaunchBox are you using?

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Joe35car said:

Now I'm getting the same message. Been like this for the past 12 hours. Everything was working fine before. 

Then its clearly not a Launchbox issue as there has been no beta Launchbox update since  June 24th and no official release since i think 3rd July. Have you actually looked to see if emumovies is having issues right now before coming here? You know Launchbox does not own/run emumovies right, so its completely possible for there to be issues in Launchbox with emumovies that is completely out of the devs hands.

• 11 months later...

I'm next with having issues getting Emu Movies to connect via Launchbox after an LB update. I'm now on LB 13.5, at least three versions after this initially started. I was using emu movies through LB for over two years, no problem. I have a lifetime account and have always been able to directly connect to emumovies.com.   It seems like people have had issues with this. One suggestion was to change the Emu Movies password to only contain letters and  numbers. I did that but I'm still having problems connecting through Launchbox. I also read that you should try switching your emumovies username with your connected email in the username section. Same thing, no luck.

I tried closing LB and reopening. I also tried restarting the computer and reopening LB, no luck.