LaunchBox Community Forums

*Updated Jan '24* | 714 Platforms | 701 Playlists | Over 880,000 Games & More | with Updated Zipped Platform & Playlist .xml folders and Platform Icons. Will this ever end?

-McFly-

On 2/20/2024 at 8:51 AM, -McFly- said:

There are 2 reasons I can't upload my entire Emulators folder... 1. - some of the emulators need to have their rom files inside their specific emulator folder, and 2. - it's over 200Gb. Sorry. I may be able to upload individual Emu folders tho.

Thanks for your reply. Maybe without ROMs. but thanks anyway. I will look at emulators online.

Hey, very nice setup !!! Do you have Doom Wads and or Hacks setup? I'm doing a new 26TB setup for my arcade. I haven't had

hyperspin setup in years, but was looking at some media to add from old hard drives kicking around. I'll find out if I can get permission to share 

an old Doom wheel (I didn't create but still have saved) It's 212 Doom Wad's that run on Emulator prboom (there is several other old emulators

in the folder for old Wads as well) It has lots of clear logo's made, video's. I can't record the main theme from Hyperspin anymore, since i haven't 

had it setup in a long time. Let me know if this is something you or the community is interested in. It was created way back, it's pretty cool. I set it 

up, and most seems to setup and work fairly easy. People may still have it saved, but it'd be doubtful its still downloadable on that site. 

17 hours ago, Dubbloseven said:

Hey, very nice setup !!! Do you have Doom Wads and or Hacks setup? I'm doing a new 26TB setup for my arcade. I haven't had

hyperspin setup in years, but was looking at some media to add from old hard drives kicking around. I'll find out if I can get permission to share 

an old Doom wheel (I didn't create but still have saved) It's 212 Doom Wad's that run on Emulator prboom (there is several other old emulators

in the folder for old Wads as well) It has lots of clear logo's made, video's. I can't record the main theme from Hyperspin anymore, since i haven't 

had it setup in a long time. Let me know if this is something you or the community is interested in. It was created way back, it's pretty cool. I set it 

up, and most seems to setup and work fairly easy. People may still have it saved, but it'd be doubtful its still downloadable on that site. 

I have 'Ultimate Doom' and 'Wolfenstein 3D Mods', attached. I also have a 'hacked' playlist. I'd love to get your media and I'm sure the rest of the community would too. Thanks for hanging onto the old stuff :)

Wolfenstein 3d Mods.xml Ultimate Doom.xml

The file is 5.7 GB or so. It's broken down into folders. Largest being the video folder at 3.5G, the Games folder is 1.6 GB. the rest are broken into smaller files.

Logo's, Guide's Manual's, RocketLunch Modules, ect. I would assume, I'd have to upload the games to another site. Or, it should be fine here. I suppose I could upload to the download's 

section. What is the maximum size file to share on  post here on the forums? opposed to the download section?

Edited by Dubbloseven

14 minutes ago, Dubbloseven said:

The file is 5.7 GB or so. It's broken down into folders. Largest being the video folder at 3.5G, the Games folder is 1.6 GB. the rest are broken into smaller files.

Logo's, Guide's Manual's, RocketLunch Modules, ect. I would assume, I'd have to upload the games to another site. Or, it should be fine here. I suppose I could upload to the download's 

section. What is the maximum size file to share on  post here on the forums? opposed to the download section?

I'm not sure specifically how much you can upload, but it has to be in ZIP format. I've yet to have anything bounceback for being too big.

Doom Backgrounds.zipDoom Emulators.zipDoom Guides.zipDoom Settings.zipDoom Wheel Images.zipDoom Themes.zipDoom Sound.zipDoom Modules.zipDoom Manuals.zipDOOM Games.zip

Apologies, I'm not sure who originally created this wheel. Just resharing for others to enjoy. It was for an old Hyperspin setup. But, it is easily setup 

on LaunchBox BigBox. I wasn't sure if it was built into this massive collection, or if it was something the community could use and build on. I'm just 

currently deciding how to setup my 26TB build. Looking on old drives for media that's been saved for years, or looking what's new to add. Cheers Enjoy!

The video file failed. Ill try that tomorrow or find another way to share it. Video's for this entire wheel.

19 hours ago, Dubbloseven said:

Doom Backgrounds.zip 1013.56 kB · 0 downloads Doom Emulators.zip 277.95 MB · 0 downloads Doom Guides.zip 157.13 MB · 0 downloads Doom Settings.zip 18.24 kB · 0 downloads Doom Wheel Images.zip 6.34 MB · 3 downloads Doom Themes.zip 3.52 MB · 3 downloads Doom Sound.zip 1.03 MB · 3 downloads Doom Modules.zip 100.89 kB · 2 downloads Doom Manuals.zip 80.83 MB · 0 downloads DOOM Games.zip 1.6 GB · 0 downloads

Apologies, I'm not sure who originally created this wheel. Just resharing for others to enjoy. It was for an old Hyperspin setup. But, it is easily setup 

on LaunchBox BigBox. I wasn't sure if it was built into this massive collection, or if it was something the community could use and build on. I'm just 

currently deciding how to setup my 26TB build. Looking on old drives for media that's been saved for years, or looking what's new to add. Cheers Enjoy!

The video file failed. Ill try that tomorrow or find another way to share it. Video's for this entire wheel.

Wow, thanks for all of this!! Downloading now :)

You might want to consider uploading all of these to the 'Downloads' section here, that way more people will be able to enjoy them. I appreciate you giving them to me first though!! :D

Edited by -McFly-

Hey, no worries. You're welcome :) I'm back messing around with the hobby, filling up 26 TB of gaming greatness. I saw this thread; looking for new idea's

at the same time as digging some old hard drives. Just paired the two together wondering if you had these up and running :) If I get a chance I will post in downloads. 

Anyone else is welcome to as well. There is an XML for this i think, but it's an old hyperspin one (who the hell uses hyperspin these days :D )

The video's, I will try to reshare (It errored out for uploading that file last night). It matches this set.

I'm not quite sure the best naming convention for this set. But the community can change that or decide.

• Game On 1

So I'm scaling back a bit, I need to get some work done (DIY things) around the house so I need to leave this little project for a while. Let me know if there's anything you want / need in the next week as after that I won't be logging in here for a few months.

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2024 at 10:18 PM, lunatuna said:

@-McFly- - so you've switched to a pay model? all good, but, I noticed you took down your videos from the archive.org link you shared previously. Too bad - I was like 88% completed in downloading that....

Sorry. They were up there for several months, I figured everyone had downloaded them all by now.