LaunchBox Community Forums

13.9 Beta Thread

faeran

When I did the initial storefront scan, it brought in 101 of my 122 GOG games (as well as the other storefronts). I've run the scan multiple times since. This is my first time using the storefront manager in ages. I figured there's a step I'm missing. That's why I was curious if GOG was working for everyone else.

55 minutes ago, SqHd said:

When I did the initial storefront scan, it brought in 101 of my 122 GOG games (as well as the other storefronts). I've run the scan multiple times since. This is my first time using the storefront manager in ages. I figured there's a step I'm missing. That's why I was curious if GOG was working for everyone else.

Do you have a blacklist file in your data folder? Would explain why a scan wouldn't pick the games up. Would still see them in the manual import wizard though.

I figured out what you meant by the import wizard. Forgot the storefronts were in there as options. I ran that and the list showed 122 games. Some were being placed under the MS-DOS platform. That's why I didn't see them in the Windows platform. So that mystery is solved. But achievements still are wonky. Sometimes after a scan, the achievement badge will show up correctly with the GOG games. But the achievement list in the game details side window does not show up. (It does work with Steam and Retroachievements.)  Other times the GOG achievement badges don't show up at all. It seems my profile username is correct, privacy setting is correct, and no blacklist. I'm not sure what else to investigate.

10 minutes ago, SqHd said:

I figured out what you meant by the import wizard. Forgot the storefronts were in there as options. I ran that and the list showed 122 games. Some were being placed under the MS-DOS platform. That's why I didn't see them in the Windows platform. So that mystery is solved. But achievements still are wonky. Sometimes after a scan, the achievement badge will show up correctly with the GOG games. But the achievement list in the game details side window does not show up. (It does work with Steam and Retroachievements.)  Other times the GOG achievement badges don't show up at all. It seems my profile username is correct, privacy setting is correct, and no blacklist. I'm not sure what else to investigate.

The games you're not seeing GOG Achievements on, do you also have a Steam version imported and combined in with that game? Just trying to replicate your situation as close as possible because I'm having a hard time seeing what you are.

Wolfenstein: New Order is combined GOG, Steam, and Epic. The achievement badge and details (for Steam) show. Ghost Runner is GOG and Epic combined. No achievement details. Control: Ultimate Edition is just a GOG entry without achievement info. Do GOG achievements show if the game is not installed? (They do for uninstalled Steam games.)

Gotta say I love the launchbox, each new features show more potential for LaunchBox! I wonder why not add encyclopedic features like catalog beta stuff (Development, Prerelease Unused content), this, levels, enemies, and more each could show bigger potential.