LaunchBox Community Forums

SEGA Full Model 3 Bezel Set

View File

I have a homemade arcade cabinet built and I really like playing alot of the late 90's arcade games in their original ratio of 4:3, even though the Supermodel Emulator does a fantastic job converting these into a 16:9 ratio. With that being said I couldn't find any "per game" Bezels for the full Model 3 Set of games, so I decided to use phy Photoshop skills and make my own.

So here is the full set of Model 3 Bezels on a per game basis. Personally I use an amazing CRT Shader with these Bezels via ReShade and it looks pretty damn good. If you are a 4:3 purest, enjoy these custom Bezels!!

-Cheers!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kaisan156 said:

Hi, they look great. How do you use them with supermodel 3? I dont see an option for bezel.

Is it setup in launchbox?

LaunchBox won't do it for you, but here're a couple options like RocketLauncher and Reshade that can add the bezels to emulators. 

There's an easy to do it as well using the plugin below.  But do read through all the instructions and especially the part about SuperModel under Emulator Settings (if you decide to go this route).