LaunchBox Community Forums

.CHD psp retroachievements

Kefka2b

Wanted to chime in.. I have had issues with PPSSPP and launchbox. I tried CSO and ISO... RetroAchievments both work in the standalone PPSSPP but Launchbox will not see them at all. So I am assuming CHD will not work either. I also tried the libretro core, re-importing roms, and multiple RA scans from the main settings...no go. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Edited by drewjbx
  • Like 1

Maybe I need to completely reimport the collection again for it to work.

What I did is decompress my CSO files back to ISO and then compressed them again to CHD, I just then replaced all the file extensions in the Launchbox psp platform XML file. 

I'll try with just 1 game later on and see if it works, since PPSSPP recognises the games and their trophies when starting them it can't be a game file issue.

1 hour ago, C-Beats said:

The RAHasher app was updated to make this possible and is packaged in the next version of LaunchBox. Beta version should be out sometime this week and you can test to ensure it's working for you then.

Awesome thanks for letting me know