LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox 13.15 - Beta Thread

faeran

Ok... this can be disregarded.  It appears my emulation drive (LB, roms, etc have their own drive) wasn't recognized temporarily and was getting this error.  I've never seen it before and kind of seems totally inappropriate for the circumstances, but it's resolved and not related to LB itself.  Sorry for the confusion.

This YouTube shows the error I was seeing, although it's resolved and didn't have anything to do with this problem.  Anyway... it's fixed.

Edited by Drybonz

Is it just me, but for a while now in Launchbox platforms never load up after just one click?  I have to select one, select something else then reselect it for it to load said platform up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Heroflex said:

Issue: Launching PS2 games through Launchbox when using latest PCSX2 qt build fails due to invalid '--fullscreen' launch parameter.

Fix: Go to Tools - Manage - Emulators and change the default launch parameter to -fullscreen (one hyphen only).

Not related to the beta and has been true for literally EVERY PCSX2 qt build ever. It's why it's not the default we use anymore.

• C-Beats locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...