LaunchBox Community Forums

Retro Neon Platform Category Video Set 1.3.0

(0 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

Here is a set of 11 Platform Category videos,done in a unified Neon style,with Retro synth music in the background.

The categories are:

Arcade

Consoles

Handhelds

Computers

Pinball

Collections

Genres

Developers

Years

Favorites

Hacks

What's New in Version 1.3.0   See changelog

Released

Fixed the download for the Hacks video,so it should hopefully work now!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 5

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

These are amazing @RetroHumanoid ;) is there any chance I could put a request in for a "Favorites" category please? I dont know about anyone else but I like to keep my favorites separate from my collections...If you could that would be great :D thanks 

Edited by BlueArrowUK

On 4/9/2018 at 5:24 PM, BLÜE said:

These are amazing @RetroHumanoid ;) is there any chance I could put a request in for a "Favorites" category please? I dont know about anyone else but I like to keep my favorites separate from my collections...If you could that would be great :D thanks 

I'm sure I can work out a Favorites video...there are 2 neon colors left before they start to look too similar...I have a developer/publisher one to do still for someone...but,you can pick the color you want. Purple or Light Blue?

2 hours ago, RetroHumanoid said:

I'm sure I can work out a Favorites video...there are 2 neon colors left before they start to look too similar...I have a developer/publisher one to do still for someone...but,you can pick the color you want. Purple or Light Blue?

I will have to go with Light Blue please ;) thank you for doing this one @RetroHumanoid I really appreciate it :D

On 4/30/2018 at 3:50 AM, jevansoh said:

I would love to have a copy of this video.  Was it ever posted?  I don't see it??

For now it is just the 7 videos...but,I am finishing up 3 more to be added soon

Edited by RetroHumanoid

I'd love to have the Favorites video.  I didn't / don't see the 7 videos you're talking about thought.  Where are they?

On 4/16/2018 at 7:22 PM, BLÜE said:

I will have to go with Light Blue please ;) thank you for doing this one @RetroHumanoid I really appreciate it :D

You are all set...download has been added...Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

Hey RetroHumanoid, love your stuff man. I'm beginning a full switch over to Unified Refried and as many of your videos as I can match up to what's in my pretty extensive setup.

Any chance you'd be willing to do a category video for "Playlists"? I like to keep those organized in a separate area, and it's the only one I'm missing.

Thanks for any consideration.

GG

On 4/4/2019 at 5:51 AM, GreenGriffon said:

Hey RetroHumanoid, love your stuff man. I'm beginning a full switch over to Unified Refried and as many of your videos as I can match up to what's in my pretty extensive setup.

Any chance you'd be willing to do a category video for "Playlists"? I like to keep those organized in a separate area, and it's the only one I'm missing.

Thanks for any consideration.

GG

I am looking for that too, the only one I am missing for the matching set :)

• Like 1

Very nice job, I like these videos ...

I handled myself well with Photoshop for photography, but I got tired of hacking it and I learned Gimp, which I have never regretted. I handle it very well for what I need. So with the still images I have no problem when doing artworks.

But I have always wondered what application would be the best to make videos like these? The truth is that I have no idea. Any suggestions? If possible from any Open Source or free application...