LaunchBox Community Forums

RetroHumanoid Collection Video Set 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

Here is a set of ,currently, 270 Collection videos to be used with playlists. This coincides with all of the media released in the @CriticalCid theme "Unified". I have decided to upload them here,because Jason is a busy man,and I understand how much work it could be to enter this many videos in manually. I do plan on releasing more in the future,with an estimated goal of around 500-600 total playlist videos,as well as all of the artwork for the Unified theme that's needed. I do not have an estimated time-frame as to the release of more,I just know that's the plan. While I never expect anyone to actually have 600 playlists in their BigBox setup,I do believe that variety is the spice of life,and this will give plenty of options for personalizing your lists.Enjoy!

Here was the release video I made for the initial 70 Collection videos :

And here was the preview video of the 200 videos that followed :

You can also find the Genre videos here :

And the Favorites videos here:

And the Developer Video set here...

• Like 20
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 5/19/2018 at 1:12 PM, Elmazz said:

nice list. kinda missing mother/earthbound playlist theme videos :S

Isn't there only like three games for that? I mean I'm not opposed to taking requests for new collection videos as long as someone provides a list of the games that belong with it. I'm a long way from done making them too ,so there's a lot more than just Earthbound missing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RetroHumanoid said:

Isn't there only like three games for that? I mean I'm not opposed to taking requests for new collection videos as long as someone provides a list of the games that belong with it. I'm a long way from done making them too ,so there's a lot more than just Earthbound missing.

ya, i guess you are right. wouldnt fit the format of your theme videos with only 3 entries.

I would say,that if anyone can provide me a list of games for a franchise that I have not made a video for yet,that includes at the very least 5 titles,then I will add that franchise to the to-do list.

Are you taking requests?  If so, any chance to do any of the following?

.Hack

Bloody Roar

Valkyria Chronicles

Valkyrie Profile

Super Smash Bros

Thanks!

Edited by kaichou

Another suggestion (may add more to this comment later):

Ridge Racer Collection - looks like about 14 games accessible through emulation (arcade, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, 3DS, N64, Gamecube)   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridge_Racer

Monster Hunter Collection - maybe about 10 games released in NA, more in Japan only,  for PS2, PSP, Wii, 3DS, Wii U, PS3, etc.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Hunter

Edited by leeroys95

Hey RetroHumanoid,

just want to thank you for this great bundle of collection videos. I really really love uniformity, so there is no way around that bundle.

It covers already 99% of my collections, but unfortunately some are missing for me:

- Anno

- Sid Meyer's Civilization

- Magicka

- The Settlers / Die Siedler

- The Witcher

- Trine

- Far Cry

I have no clue, whether you're still working on that videos, because that thread is quite old, but I really would appreciate more of them.

Thanks for this great work!

Regards

BeJott

Hello Retrohumanoid

Can you please make Woody Woodpecker Collection Video?

I Love this videos 

Thank you

Edited by Arthurcoutinho600

thank you for this impressive work!, is there a post to get the clear logos for these collections?

Edited by Drodrick