LaunchBox Community Forums

'Recently Played' Playlist Video and Clear Logo (2 versions) 2.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hey guys!

In the last few days I added the 'Recently Played' auto-populating playlist to my set, and I was bummed to realize that there is no media for this category (that I could find), so I went ahead and created two simple videos and a clear logo to go with them.
I am nowhere near the great video creators from this forum (I would have loved to make a video with a synced equalizer, and graphics flying all over the place hehe), so be easy on me.

Option 1
Disclaimer; the video source clips and song are from Polygon.com by Reverse Enginears featuring P Sus. I edited stuff in and out, changed resolutions, times, blurs, fades, etc.

Option 2 (ALT)
Disclaimer; the video source is a fan-video made by Kriskappashox and FreankExpo's Staff. The song used is "Donkey Kong REMIX [Super Bass Boosted]" by San Holo.

Option 3 (ALT 2)
Disclaimer; the video source is from YT user 4096 called "Evolution of Game Cartridge". The song used is "Donkey Kong REMIX [Super Bass Boosted]" by San Holo.

You can also grab the logo I made that goes along with the videos. The bitten gamepad is based on an idea from designevo.

1115627509_RecentlyPlayed.thumb.png.61cbf158341725f7befeb4ef6cce46eb.png

If somebody wants to improve or create a video/logo for this category, please be my guest; the more options the merrier :)

Enjoy!

What's New in Version 1.5.0   See changelog

Released

Added a second video variation (ALT).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Corgan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Awesome quality, and much needed.

• Thanks 1
Link to review