LaunchBox Community Forums

Refried Theme Platform Logo Set 1.1.0

(0 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

A set of Logos, to match perfectly with my Refried theme. A special Thank you to @RetroNi for allowing me to use his white bordered logo set,with a few changes,for the creation of the Platform Logos in this set...As well as @CriticalCid for giving me the unspoken inspiration to even start this project in the first place!

The Logos are seperated to download by category..including each playlist covered in the theme.

Inside of the Unified Refried theme there is a "Images" folder. Inside you need to create a folder labelled "Platforms." Inside you will need to create another folder called "Clear Logo." Inside the Clear Logo folder is where you paste the set. 

Launchbox/Themes/Unified Refried/Images/Platforms /Clear Logo

After making the change, be sure to refresh platform wheel images located in options (Image Cache).

You can find the theme here....

You can find the matching video set here...

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

**Changed Thumbnail**

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

48 minutes ago, RetroHumanoid said:

I believe that is the set I have not released yet...I will soon

I grabbed it from the download section of LaunchBox in your Logos package.

So where are the logos? Each one is a theme and inside there are no images other than the video borders??? I have downloaded every file you have uploaded and cannot find them anywhere

1 minute ago, Retroid84 said:

So where are the logos? Each one is a theme and inside there are no images other than the video borders??? I have downloaded every file you have uploaded and cannot find them anywhere

On this page, click the download button top right.

1 minute ago, neil9000 said:

On this page, click the download button top right.

Ha ha omg i have become that guy...thanks for the quick reply can't believe that ha.

• Haha 1

I would also like to know where to put the logos and also the Refried Theme Platform Video Set.  I also downloaded all the UnifiedRefried theme add-ons if that makes a difference.

For those of you who are struggling on where to put the clear logos for this theme:

Inside of the Unified Refried theme there is a "Images" folder. Inside you need to create a folder labelled "Platforms." Inside you will need create another folder called "Clear Logo." Inside the Clear Logo folder is where you paste the set. 

After making the change, be sure to refresh platform wheel images located in options (Image Cache).

I hope that helps.

I would like to give a big shout out to @neil9000 for providing the solution, as it helped me out a ton.

Edited by Deejus679
  • Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 12:11 PM, Deejus679 said:

For those of you who are struggling on where to put the clear logos for this theme:

Inside of the Unified Refried theme there is a "Images" folder. Inside you need to create a folder labelled "Platforms." Inside you will need create another folder called "Clear Logo." Inside the Clear Logo folder is where you paste the set. 

I hope that helps.

I would like to give a big shout out to @neil9000 for providing the solution, as it helped me out a ton.

Put your comment in the description...thanks for the breakdown of installation

The folders I unzipped have an underscore before the platform name. Is it supposed to be this way? cuz for me it is not working. :(

Edit: NVM, took the images out of the folders and put them in the Clear Logo folder and everything is working now. :)

Edited by Rickyrick423