LaunchBox Community Forums

ABeezy's Nintendo 64 Carts 2.0.0

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hey Guys,

Here are all 296 released NTSC Nintendo 64 front carts. These are all high-res and much better then what is currently out there. I have decided to do this set because N64 could use some love and these are all accurate carts with the appropriate cart colors for each game that offered a colored variant. I have named them using the no-intro naming scheme (as all my files will eventually be updated to this format). When dropping these in your Launchbox build there are a handful that do not auto-load; you will have to manually update your game name in Launchbox.

Feel free to also check out and download my N64 box art which can be located here.

I have completely updated my N64 cart pack as this is one of the first sets I did.... I have gone ahead and redid this set with much higher quality images and created a high resolution cart template, including more accurate gold carts, and the other colored carts. This set also better eliminates light sources on the cart itself for better viewing in LB/BB. Also included once again are the 15 alternate release carts along with a NEW added BONUS, the 7 unique PAL only releases. These files are much larger in both size and dimensions and provide for a better viewing experience so I suggest you download these and delete my old set (or any N64 set you have as this is the best out there). The N64 logo that can be found on every cart is also now uniform as I like to do on my sets keeping the authenticity. 

Edited by ABeezy13

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

I have completely updated my N64 cart pack as this is one of the first sets I did.... I have gone ahead and redid this set with much higher quality images and created a high resolution cart template, including more accurate gold carts, and the other colored carts. This set also better eliminates light sources on the cart itself for better viewing in LB/BB. Also included once again are the 15 alternate release carts along with a NEW added BONUS, the 7 unique PAL only releases. These files are much larger in both size and dimensions and provide for a better viewing experience so I suggest you download these and delete my old set (or any N64 set you have as this is the best out there). The N64 logo that can be found on every cart is also now uniform as I like to do on my sets keeping the authenticity. 

Feel free to also check out and download my N64 box art which can be located here.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

34 minutes ago, diskmach said:

Very nice. Something happened to Majora's Mask only, turned out blurry?

Or is it because it's meant to be hologrammed like?

Thanks!

Yep!! It is intentional. It was one of those hologram style stickers where it "moves" when you move the cart. I think they did release a normal sticker variant as well. I could add that as an alt cart if people prefer that.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, diskmach said:

Yes, please, an alt would be nice.

I have updated the pack, there is another folder labeled Cart - Front Alternates. Within this folder is the non-hologram sticker for Majora's Mask along side 14 other N64 carts that received gray cart releases alongside their colored version. Enjoy :) 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2021 at 1:43 PM, triggerthehorizon said:

For those who are interested, here are the missing Euro games

PGA European Tour (USA).png

Air Boarder 64 (Europe).png

F1 Racing Championship (Europe).png

Rakuga Kids (Europe).png

Centre Court Tennis (Europe).png

F-1 World Grand Prix II (Europe).png

Premier Manager 64 (Europe).png

Taz Express (Europe).png

Sin & Punishment (Japan).png

I don't have these titles but it is awfully nice of you to post them for peoples sets. Cheers.

• Game On 1