LaunchBox Community Forums

31 Screenshots

About This File

Pulse is dark, responsive BigBox theme. No need for custom images. 125 device images and 135 cropped clear logos included. Views use: Clear logos, Videos, Fan art, Box Art, 3D Box Art and device images.

Made with: Community Theme Creator for BigBox 1.0.8.99 by y2guru

Views included (Version 1.1):

• System
  • HorizontalWheel1
  • HorizontalWheel2
  • HorizontalWheel3
  • PlatformWheel1
  • PlatformWheel2
  • PlatformWheel3
  • PlatformWheel4
  • TextFiltersView
  • TextGamesView

Views (Version 2.0)

• GameDetailsView
  • HorizontalWheel1GamesView
  • HorizontalWheel2GamesView
  • HorizontalWheel3GamesView
  • PlatformWheel2FiltersView (Viking's Colorful platform videos are recommended)
  • PlatformWheel3FiltersView
  • SystemView
  • TextFiltersView
  • TextGamesView
  • TextListView
  • WallGamesView
  • Wall2GamesView (If you want this to look good please remove all the title screenshots from games)

Fonts included: 

• BarlowSemiCondensed-ExtraBold
  • BarlowSemiCondensed-Medium
  • BarlowSemiCondensed-Regular

Barlow Semi Condensed - Google Fonts

Remember to refresh wheel images from BigBox options AND INSTALL THE FONTS! :)

Special Thanks to @Dan Patrick  and @bundangdon who helped me a lot with useful feedback. Dan also provided some icons and clear logos. There were others who gave me feedback, so thank you all for your help.

Screenshots and video preview uses videos and images made by others, including platform videos by @viking

Not taking any requests for missing assets.

Video Preview

Version 2.0

Version 1.1

Edited by Juketsu

What's New in Version 2.1.1   See changelog

Released

Fixed TextFiltersView video for not showing. (Video height was set to autosize and this made the video height 0 px).

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 10

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Khaar

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This Theme is so clean, awesome job Juketsu!
This could (and should) be the new default theme for BigBox.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
ItchyRobot

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, 2.0 looks outstanding. This is easily my main theme now. I love the plain old text views the best for my build. And all the nice box highlights and shadows really make everything pop. Great job!

• Like 1
Link to review
Camaxide

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I absolutely love this Theme. It looks very good and arcady. It is beautiful and minimalistic in a way. Not much clutter, but the right amount of info neatly put together. It also feels different from the majority of Themes. Very well done :)

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Knowcontrol

Such a beautiful theme! Very classy and clean. Thank you very much for all your hard work!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Dan Patrick

· Edited by Dan Patrick

A polished theme with a lot of attention to detail. Juketsu nailed it with this theme! Juketsu is an excellent contributor to the Launchbox community and truly listened to advice from all the people in the themes thread. It just got better and better and I'd say it's easily one of the best themes ever created! This theme is a must download! 

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Rincewind

Absolutely great theme with lots of different view choices, brilliant little animation effects added which create that extra polish to the theme. Great work

• Like 2
Link to review
Drodrick

I love this theme because is the only that I know wich displays the screenshot and game info in 0.0 seconds, at difference with others you need to wait... until the info populates, also very good looking 10/10

• Like 1
Link to review