LaunchBox Community Forums

1 Screenshot

About This File

**This removes the nag screen that informs you if a rom doesn't work correctly, or if at all, if you use this no nag, then please do NOT go to the mame support site with issues with games, please only use if you understand that there will be no help from anyone at mamedev as you are using a modified version of mame.

Contents: mame.exe - Normal Mame with Nags removed. (Note mame no longer carries the 64 in its exe name changed by Devs in 0.229)

It's advisable to download the full mame official pack and install it, then just overwrite the exe with the replacement, this covers any changes the mame devs may have made to the support files.

After you have done this, make sure you copy the folders artwork, ctrlr, cheat, hlsl, ini, folders and the ini files from the root of your original mame folder, and move/copy them to the new install.  

If you are using your own installed/setup of mame then make sure you also set in the mame.ini  'Skip_gameinfo  1'

If you got Launchbox to setup mame for you when asked, you only need to replace the exe and play.

As some are not sure about  False Positives, and report a virus was detected, As goes for all versions i upload, they are all ran through virustotal before i upload, and if by any chance something did end up with an issue it would be noticed very quickly after upload and would be removed/restricted.

0.264 - https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/b7d301c777152a4ffe5402d7dee1c800d28691a7ffbbace5529b62e9bb1546ec?nocache=1

All NEW versions of the No-Nag will be posted in this download thread only, if you wish to get the new releases every month, either follow myself or the thread, As the download section will not show any new releases.

Edited by MadK9
Updated Virustotal for 0.264 & Tags

What's New in Version 0.240   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 31
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Carr Islar

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Thank you for the work and great job.

• Like 1
Link to review
tonywinseton

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thanks to bring me in arcade.

Link to review
darkaegis

8 of 9 members found this review helpful 8 / 9 members

Really appreciate what you do. You're pretty much singlehandedly responsible for streamlining my arcade experience - thank you!

Link to review
TrailerVert

Thank you for the 0.261 version. Now Road Riot 4WD starts up fast! We play that game a lot. lol

Link to review
jimiz

I think MAME NO NAG binary is the BEST!!!!  
Long Live !!! 👍

Link to review