Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

launchretrogirl2562

Members
  • Posts

    3,046
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    230

Everything posted by launchretrogirl2562

  1. Alien Cat 2 - Enhanced Edition (USA) (Unl) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/413284-alien-cat-2
  2. https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/487-bust-a-move-4
  3. https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/8998-capcom-vs-snk-pro
  4. https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/24874-detana-twinbee-yahoo-deluxe-pack
  5. Can we get this please? (I'm using the back of the Dutch box - it has the same logo, but it's cleaner than the one on the front) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/88022-ballooning
  6. Magic Johnson's Fast Break https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/1796-magic-johnsons-fast-break
  7. The Little Mermaid (still improving, will complete it tomorrow but for now already passable) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/results/the little mermaid?searchText=The+Little+Mermaid+
  8. Low G Man: The Low Gravity Man https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/338-low-g-man-the-low-gravity-man
  9. Lunar Pool https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/339-lunar-pool
  10. Legends of the Diamond: The Baseball Championship Game https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/2179-legends-of-the-diamond-the-baseball-championship-game
  11. The Legend of Prince Valiant https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/1784-the-legend-of-prince-valiant
  12. Knight Rider https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/1781-knight-rider
  13. Kid Icarus https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/126-kid-icarus
  14. Eyra - The Crow Maiden (World) (Digital) (Aftermarket) (Unl) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/163650-eyra-the-crow-maiden
  15. I don't even know how many clear logo's I did from since I started. Judging from the comments it must have been plenty 😃 I like doing them, it helps the LB community, the tool (Launchbox/bigbox and gamesDB) and it also helps my own library with getting better detailed logo's. So win win all the way. Thanks for the appreciation though❤️ Whenever I'm in your neck of the woods, feel free to buy me a pint or two of beer😉
  16. Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons text needs to match the logo White with red 2nd Edition https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/18660-al-qadim-the-genies-curse
  17. Thanks Seaview for the assistance...I did already find one on ebay https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/hJgAAeSwC0ZqmsBG/s-l1600.jpg but this one is even better ☺️
  18. Last Bronx https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10863-last-bronx
  19. Last Bronx https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10863-last-bronx
  20. This one, without a better version of source material I won't even try. Too much hassle with all the fiddly bits in it.
  21. Last Gladiators_ Digital Pinball https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/5997-last-gladiators-digital-pinball
  22. The Legend of Oasis https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/3888-the-legend-of-oasis
  23. Last Gladiators_ Digital Pinball https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/5997-last-gladiators-digital-pinball
  24. The Mansion of Hidden Souls https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/2299-the-mansion-of-hidden-souls
  25. Marvel Super Heroes (Japan) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10872-marvel-super-heroes
×
×
  • Create New...