Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

launchretrogirl2562

Members
  • Posts

    3,046
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    230

Everything posted by launchretrogirl2562

  1. True Golf Classics - Wicked 18 (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6061-true-golf-classics-wicked-18
  2. True Golf Classics - Waialae Country Club (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6030-true-golf-classics-waialae-country-club
  3. True Golf Classics - Pebble Beach Golf Links (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6029-true-golf-classics-pebble-beach-golf-links
  4. These are I think changes u can make in the xaml files in the views directory, but I will let Rincewind explain them to you.
  5. @CresentFresh Actually, I think the logo does not need the white outline. So, up to you to decide.
  6. Skipp and Friends (Piko Interactive) (USA) (Unl) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/81693-skipp-and-friends Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation applied 👨‍⚕️ I removed the small transparency part between word 'AND'...and 'FRIENDS'...cause for consistency and appearance it just looked better without it. Go sue me.
  7. Thanks for the vote of appreciation Wally and for again explaining the real life use and benefit of having HQ clear logo's available. And no, it won't dissuade me from keep making 'em, and I think, with the humblest of respect that seaview has the same view on that.
  8. @CresentFresh : I had left a little smudge in the upper left corner of the P. I removed it in both images.
  9. Championship Soccer '94 (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/222450-championship-soccer-94
  10. Champions - World Class Soccer (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/1661-champions-world-class-soccer
  11. Championship Pool (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/3316-championship-pool
  12. @Zayd47 [YOURDRIVE]:\Launchbox\LBThemes\NeonArcade u can read the readme there, but it is just a matter of running the .bat file and u are good to go!
  13. Before u decided to help me, and take that load off my shoulders, I also uploaded them, and I also had to scratch my head several times why some of my logo's got rejections😵 But yeah, there's different kinds of users I suppose. So I guess I can understand both sides. And with that I revert back to my earlier conclusion -> LB team needs to come up with a solution for this.
  14. so what does this mean? That from certain games the higher quality 4K logo's are all being deleted and replaced with low resolution clear logo's? Like, I can understand that both need to exist, low res and high res (for familiar and well known reasons) But to replace one completely with the other, that I can't understand. I guess the gamesDB just needs a section for low res and high res. And the rule that a low res cannot be deleted and replaced by a high res, and vice versa. For me, at 4K, the low res logo's are just plain awful and ugly. But I'm sure there are others that hate having to download mb's large clear logo's. It's a LB team issue to solve.
  15. double posting 😂🤣
  16. Mick & Mack as the Global Gladiators (USA) (Proto) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/92867-mick-mack-as-the-global-gladiators
  17. you are spoiling us.😊 This one is more in line with the one I have been using for years (neon deluxe arcade) Probably I will like this one as well. Thanks for the effort again. I am going to try it out and let you know if I have something noteworthy to mention.
  18. don't be so withholding, just admit it, you are just like the most of us here...a hoarder 😁😁😁
  19. Little Medusa (World) (Homebrew) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/104730-little-medusa PS : They look like games u downloaded from itch.io and u play yourself
  20. Jet Pilot Rising (World) (Homebrew) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/117703-jet-pilot-rising If u have the font...I can recreate it as it is. Else I will look like a Medieval or Gothic Revival type font. For now, u can use the clear logo I did, until I can re-do it properly
  21. Brett Hull Hockey '95 (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/3003-brett-hull-hockey-95
  22. Brett Hull Hockey (USA) (front logo shows varying alignments between Brett and Hull Cockey of the logo, so decided to fix that, just uniform alignment) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/1534-brett-hull-hockey
  23. Bulls vs Blazers and the NBA Playoffs (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/1479-bulls-vs-blazers-and-the-nba-playoffs
  24. Borderline (World) (Aftermarket) (Unl) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/370400-borderline
×
×
  • Create New...