Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust

Members
  • Posts

    5,971
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    647

Everything posted by Mr. RetroLust

  1. Merry Yule/Christmas ?
  2. Berzerk arcade mame bezel berzerk.zip
  3. The Berlin Wall arcade mame bezel berlwall.zip
  4. Beraboh Man aka Bravoman arcade mame bezel berabohm.zip
  5. Ben Bero Beh arcade mame bezel (a hidden gem imo) benberob.zip
  6. Yep 4K sorry about that I forgot to mention
  7. @SiriusVI This probably takes as long as doing them by hand yourself, but the following config files need to be in a sub folder each created by the cores you use in RetroArch/config, also make sure you have the bezels in the sub folder: \overlays\_MR.RETROLUST\ config.zip
  8. I'll take a look at what settings I have and let you know.
  9. Thanks bud, best wishes for you and yours I'll release pack 2 once it's around 200 bezels or so.
  10. Thanks glad you like, I don't have a link atm but do a search on video scaling in retroarch and you'll find it.
  11. Well that seems reasonable, seems you have it covered then. Yeah 30 fanart images is also overkill to me. I think why the number 4 is engraved in my mind is because of the backside of megadrive or snes games or something.
  12. Only 10? Why so many? No I don't have a link to any rules about this but 4 gameplay images seems sufficient enough.
  13. It was DOS76 with a mushroom in the kitchen!
  14. Bells & Whistles aka Detana!! TwinBee arcade mame bezel blswhstl.zip
  15. I don't know who is responsible but someone is like uploading 30 gameplay images for one pokemon romhack, I was under the impression that 4 gameplay images are enough or am I wrong?
  16. Beastorizer aka Bloody Roar arcade mame bezel beastrzr.zip
  17. Beast Busters arcade mame bezel bbusters.zip
  18. Beach Festival World Championship 1997 arcade mame bezel wbbc97.zip
  19. Bay Route aka Bay•Route arcade mame bezel bayroute.zip
  20. Omg this is something I hoped someone would realize, thanks for sharing!
  21. Battletoads aka Battle Toads arcade mame bezel btoads.zip
  22. Battlezone aka Battle Zone arcade mame bezel bzone.zip
  23. Battle Shark arcade mame bezel bshark.zip
  24. Battle Lane! Vol. 5 arcade mame bezel battlane.zip
×
×
  • Create New...