LaunchBox Community Forums

Steam Users

Deathbringer122

Hey guys, This was the best place I could think to post this. I was wondering if anybody would like to swap Steam Usernames. I ask because I have few Steam-using friends and would like more. Feel free not to share if you'd rather not have random people adding you, etc, but I'd be willing to add you guys. My username is: Deathbringer122

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
kamyk2000 said Holy crap, I thought I had a lot of games on steam. Some of you have me waaaay beat. http://steamcommunity.com/id/kamyk4000
I would say I have too many at times. I like all the games I have, but I see a game I want to play or that looks interesting... then it just gets lost. X_X

SentaiBrad said I would say I have too many at times. I like all the games I have, but I see a game I want to play or that looks interesting... then it just gets lost. X_X
This. Me too. My steam library of 125 only represents what I've collected in almost 3 years on steam. I have tons of cds, and dvdroms from when people used to still go to store to buy them, lol. Not to mention Blizzard, and GoG accounts. I won't even bother trying to break down my console collection, let's just say that currently Launchbox says I have 584 roms in it's database so far, and I haven't added Commodore 64, Amiga, NeoGeo, Mame, Saturn, or Dreamcast yet. Sometimes I buy something just because it looks interesting as you said, and I never get around to playing it. Oh well, it's fun just in the having too. And I have them if I ever do manage to get through them all. :) I also get like obssessive on some games. Like I play Monolith's Blood probably every few years, and the first time I played it I played it for 3 months including learning the editor and playing other user maps. Then Dungeon keeper 1 and 2. Then there's the sims series. Can't count how many months I lost to playing and modding those. Then of course Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, and I won't even try to estimate how long I spent playing the Thief series including all the fan missions. Let's just say years... I cringe at how much time and money I wasted on 2nd life. Then along came Left 4 Dead, and there went another few years...
Jason Carr said Hahaha...kamyk, you must be a pretty awful person to end up in the limbo region of hell. That's...saying something.
Lol, *Shifts eyes* Hmm, no one has ever actually commented on that before... No actually I'm a pretty nice guy. I always say that's where I am because life has put me through hell, and it's still hell, and I seem to be stuck just floating in a boring never changing no place in hell. I suppose it would sound better if I said it's because I'm so bad hell had to find somewhere out of the way to get rid of me, lol. Of course then there's also that I'm actually stuck in a nowhere town in Ohio, which qualifies for both limbo and hell.

LaunchBox made me realize my problem was worse, It just made it a pretty problem. I have about 8500 games in there. I haven't added all of the platforms I want either, but ... It's actually good I have that many games because I break LB constantly because of the amount of games. Jason loves me for it.

Well, if one is going to have a problem, it being pretty doesn't hurt anything :) Winamp helped me on that front with my insane MP3 collection. Now if I could just find something of the sort for movie files... Actually my real problem isn't games or MP3s or whatnot, it's downloading in general. I'm addicted to downloading. It's like my version of shopping therapy or something.

kamyk2000 said Lol, *Shifts eyes* Hmm, no one has ever actually commented on that before... No actually I'm a pretty nice guy. I always say that's where I am because life has put me through hell, and it's still hell, and I seem to be stuck just floating in a boring never changing no place in hell. I suppose it would sound better if I said it's because I'm so bad hell had to find somewhere out of the way to get rid of me, lol. Of course then there's also that I'm actually stuck in a nowhere town in Ohio, which qualifies for both limbo and hell.
Yeah, life kind of...just sucks in general. One of the biggest reasons I find so much comfort and purpose in my faith.

• 5 weeks later...