LaunchBox Community Forums

Steam Users

Deathbringer122

• 2 weeks later...
Well, if one is going to have a problem, it being pretty doesn't hurt anything icon_smile.gif

Winamp helped me on that front with my insane MP3 collection. Now if I could just find something of the sort for movie files...

Actually my real problem isn't games or MP3s or whatnot, it's downloading in general. I'm addicted to downloading. It's like my version of shopping therapy or something.

Hi kamyk2000 I use a program called my movies.dk for sorting out my movie collection.take a look at it .www.mymovies.dk

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Just speaking from a personal thing here, I shy away from clicking links I cant see. I would just through up my username and leave it at that, like everyone else did.

Your browser should show what the url is in the bottom left corner if you hover over the link:

Rini.png.86df7a53aea29f9b560f012558361341.png

• Like 1

That's fair (in this case it's "rinimotion" if anybody wants to look it up manually).

I just say it as a habitual link-to-other-threads-by-way-of-linked-text...er. :D

Being cautious is definitely good though - which is why I always look at the URL in the bottom left in such a scenario.

1 minute ago, Zombeaver said:

That's fair (in this case it's "rinimotion" if anybody wants to look it up manually).

I just say it as a habitual link-to-other-threads-by-way-of-linked-text...er. :D

Being cautious is definitely good though - which is why I always look at the URL in the bottom left in such a scenario.

Yep, never noticed the bottom left link before, so as I said thanks. Still plain text on the thread that is asking for a name is probably for the best though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...