LaunchBox Community Forums

Resolved - New added games are not found in the database. - Informational

diedel

Hello, I've added recently three new games in the MSX platform: Desperado, The Last Mission and Livingstone Supongo. The changes were accepted but when I search them in the database no results are found. Neither are found by the Launchbox application scraper. Maybe a bug?

Same here. I've got quite a few uploads that were assigned the green Accepted status on May 4th and they haven't appeared on the database yet. Perhaps there's another process they have to go through, or else maybe it all just takes time. They should put in an appearance soon.

I would like to mention as well that I have a total 194 games in the "PC" category in LB and only 106 show up in the database under "Windows" and no where else. The ones missing from the database some of them might be under an "imported ROM" (there under imported rom because I had no other way to import them), as well as Indie titles and not mainstream games but what I would consider to be PC games. Any Ideas

Alright, all missing games should be added now. Some of the performance optimizations I had made to speed up moderation had messed with the finalization procedure for newly added games. Let me know if anyone sees any other missing games or any other issues. @jchasa not fully following...the PC platform was split up to "Windows" and "MS-DOS".

Let me try this another way. The 88 games that I consider to be PC Platform in Launch Box and Windows Platform in the database don't show because either I am the only one with them and or they haven't been added to the database and approved already. So if I submit the changes to add these games then they should show in the database as long as they get approved to be in the database.

The C64 game Pirates of the Barbary Coast don´t show in the db. C64 game Aussie Games shows in db but is not found in launchbox while searching for metadata. PS1 game All Star Tennis 99, same as Aussie Games.

Still have some issues. Inbetween in my queue was for example Microsoft Adventure Pyramid Of Doom Saigon The Final Days Sledge of Rahmul & Merlin's Treasure Spook House and Toxic Dumpsite Strange Odyssey The Count none are found. Also some entries were duplicated.

Many thanks to Jason and Brad for sorting the problem. There are still a few issues, but as the LaunchBox Games DB page still has the ALPHA stamp then these are only to be expected until all is ironed out. For my uploads so far: BBC Microcomputer 63 of my games are now on the database 9 games are missing Countdown to Doom Mikie Omega Orb Plan B Plan B2 Psycastria Son of Blagger Super Invaders XOR Entex Adventure Vision 3 games are now on the database 1 game is missing Super Cobra Funtech Super A'Can all 3 games are now on the database Memotech MTX all 14 games are now on the database And now back to submitting!