LaunchBox Community Forums

Whole load of gamesdbase errors

locvez

Hey all,

Trying to re-import my collection after going through a cleanup process but every single game (So far, doing Nintendo NES) is coming up with a "Could not download image http://api.gamesdbase.com/STRINGOFCHARS (gamename) the remote server returned an error (404 not found) "

Just wondering if there's issues and should I try again later?

Thanks

I'll try again tomorrow as its 11:20 pm here now but emumovies certainly seems to download quicker than LB DB for me tonight, tomorrow I'll try add one console as LB only, then Emumovies only and report back if I notice any issues

many thanks Jason

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
32 minutes ago, Kragul said:

Sorry to bump this too but I have a similar issue, is the server down ? It's happening since 3 days

Well I spent all day yesterday updating media from both the Launchbox database and the Emumovies database, and I had no issues with either. Have you checked everything your end, firewalls etc.?

23 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Well I spent all day yesterday updating media from both the Launchbox database and the Emumovies database, and I had no issues with either. Have you checked everything your end, firewalls etc.?

My firewall is ok, I've checked in the options of windows. I don't have any anti virus app or something that could prevent launchbox to contact app.gamesdbase.com and I start launchbox in administrator mode, there is no error from emumovie etc

6 minutes ago, Kragul said:

My firewall is ok, I've checked in the options of windows. I don't have any anti virus app or something that could prevent launchbox to contact app.gamesdbase.com and I start launchbox in administrator mode, there is no error from emumovie etc

What platform are you seeing EmuMovies errors on?

• 3 years later...

Apologies for responding to an old thread but I seem to be having this exact issue as well.

Right now I'm up to >400 errors as per my attached screenshot.  Database connection error.   Seemed to just start happening recently as it was working earlier today?

errors.png

5 hours ago, rodww said:

Apologies for responding to an old thread but I seem to be having this exact issue as well.

Right now I'm up to >400 errors as per my attached screenshot.  Database connection error.   Seemed to just start happening recently as it was working earlier today?

errors.png

This is an EmuMovies error. Please report it to EmuMovies support.