LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

Hello, I have allowed myself to make some alternative versions of the work done by the seaview master. Of course, without their previous work I would never have been able to do this, since I still don't have enough knowledge but I try to do things. I'm posting it here in case someone might be interested

dyn.png.bdad339882f88f8ae7c222a9785291fef.png

jut.png.0f182e0d1beba579dbced6f003befb42ddd.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, xfactor54 said:

NBA All the Way----------Konami Hornet Hardware

I took a high resolution screenshot of this logo from the European version of NBA playbyplay. It was impossible for me to find images of said logo on the internet

0000g.png

NBA All the Way submitted to LB database

way.png

• Thanks 2
  • Unusual Gem 3

On 7/23/2024 at 7:27 AM, Cavey said:

I have a lot going on in my real life at the moment, so any new scans will have to be put on the back burner for now.
Are you submitting the ones you make to the database, because I rescraped media and didn't see any of them. I have submitted them for you now, but you might want to think about submitting new ones to the database, because it would be a shame if they just get lost in this thread.

I still have around 30 covers I either updated or scanned myself that are either missing logos or the preexisting ones are very small. I can put some of those up for now. If possible could the Japanese text be included because it is part of the title.

Dragon Master Silk I

Possessiner (This one actually has an OK logo, but it should be a very quick one to do and I would appreciate it if the blue box and Japanese text were included)

Princess Maker

Princess Maker II

0788aef1-d747-4dc6-b406-f58e51c41739.jpg

Ruriiro no Yuki (The small text at the top is the actual title of the game, so it needs included - why did they do it that way? Who knows :D)

Thanks again to you and Jerebear for the effort ;)

Princess Maker II submitted to LB database

mak.png

• Thanks 3
  • Unusual Gem 3

I have a lot going on in my real life at the moment, so any new scans will have to be put on the back burner for now.
Are you submitting the ones you make to the database, because I rescraped media and didn't see any of them. I have submitted them for you now, but you might want to think about submitting new ones to the database, because it would be a shame if they just get lost in this thread.

I still have around 30 covers I either updated or scanned myself that are either missing logos or the preexisting ones are very small. I can put some of those up for now. If possible could the Japanese text be included because it is part of the title.

Ruriiro no Yuki (The small text at the top is the actual title of the game, so it needs included - why did they do it that way? Who knows :D)

a9f991a4-4554-4ed2-a958-dd3ddaa97d7b.jpg

Ruriiro no Yuki submitted to LB database. Also made the Sega Saturn and PlayStation versions.

yuk ps.png

yuk sega.png

yuk.png

• Thanks 3
  • Unusual Gem 2

Dragon Master Silk II

b3ff08e5-c637-4c0f-82b0-b085aeb5b774.jpg

Possessioner (This one actually has an OK logo, but it should be a very quick one to do and I would appreciate it if the blue box and Japanese text were included)

Princess Maker

Princess Maker II

Dragon Master Silk II submitted to LB database

sil.png

• Thanks 3
  • Unusual Gem 2

Xak II is on MSX 2, NEC PC-8801, NEC PC-9801 and Sharp X68000

84a33234-86d9-4d1b-a8c4-df000d32c42d.jpg

Tuned Heart is only on NEC PC-9801

3558b1b3-6abe-4ddf-b33e-e8be5465351f.jpg

The Legend of Heroes III: Shiroki Majo Renewal is only on NEC PC-9801

543eb4a1-b832-404a-93ca-6a2f748c8139.jpg

Star Cruiser II: The Odysseus Project is also on Fujitsu FM-Towns with a very similar logo

befbe3e6-9308-4066-b22d-60f996e75f1a.jpg

Thanks as always for any help you can offer

• Like 1