LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

8 minutes ago, BadFurDay said:

Thank you for your great work! I'm trying to get all the wheels for my Amiga WHDLoad collection, for some though there aren't even boxes. Can you do much with title screens? They will be low res, one game called Denjoy gives very little to work with, I'll attach a screenshot so you can see what I mean.

The only thing I could do on these is enlarge the pixel art to wheel size.

3 hours ago, seaview59 said:

And this is how it would look with an interpretation.

That looks really nice, given the quality of the source material. Is that quite time consuming though? Don't mind pixelated either, I can remove backgrounds but don't know anywhere near enough to redraw or fix any damage/missing bits so everything you do is amazing to me.

17 hours ago, BadFurDay said:

That looks really nice, given the quality of the source material. Is that quite time consuming though? Don't mind pixelated either, I can remove backgrounds but don't know anywhere near enough to redraw or fix any damage/missing bits so everything you do is amazing to me.

Added to LB database.

denjoy.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Game On 1

2 hours ago, Lenny said:

Hello all! I was wondering if this image could be cleaned up, I's commando for the atari 7800. The image is from the database and iI also included a box pic. Thanks!

That logo is there for the MS-DOS version here:

https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/images/85533

Think there's a few variations of the Commando logo.

• Like 2