LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

Hello,

Could you make these clear logo for the neo geo pocket color games:

-Big Bang Pro Wrestling

-Bikkuriman 2000_ Viva! Pocket Festival!

-Cool Cool Jam

-Delta Warp

-Densetsu no Ogre Battle Gaiden_ Zenobia no Ouji

-Densha de Go! 2

-Dokodemo Mahjong

- Ganbare Neo Poke-Kun

-Infinity Cure

-Kikou Seiki Unitron_ Sono Tsuide. Hikari Umareru Chi Yori

-Koi Koi Mahjong

-Memories Off Pure

-Mezase! Kanji Ou

-Mizuki Shigeru no Youkai Shashinkan

Big Bang Pro Wrestling-01.jpg

Bikkuriman 2000_ Viva! Pocket Festival!-01.jpg

Cool Cool Jam-01.jpg

Delta Warp-01.jpg

Densetsu no Ogre Battle Gaiden_ Zenobia no Ouji-01.jpg

Densha de Go! 2-01.jpg

Dokodemo Mahjong-01.jpg

Ganbare Neo Poke-Kun-01.jpg

Infinity Cure-01.jpg

Kikou Seiki Unitron_ Sono Tsuide. Hikari Umareru Chi Yori.-01.jpg

Koi Koi Mahjong-01.png

Memories Off Pure-01.jpg

Mezase! Kanji Ou-01.jpg

Mizuki Shigeru no Youkai Shashinkan-01.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have 2 Nintendo DS games that I cannot find logos for any where. The first game is Cakemania - Main Street

CakeMania2.png.0c8360d68443277397bebbc979378795.pngThat one may be very difficult and its a small resolution. Here is a better image but way more complicated to do I think:

CakeMania1.thumb.jpg.ea7e8603416ad4a65458eb81dea4c734.jpgThe other game is TrackMania Turbo. There is a clear logo image for this in the Games DB, but its incorrect. This is the correct logo:

TRackManiaDS.jpg.89e71cb16798206f38927070eb833c08.jpgThese logos look like they are difficult to do, but maybe someone has them already and will share. Thanks.

TrackMania DS (USA).png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WallyWonka said:

I have 2 Nintendo DS games that I cannot find logos for any where. The first game is Cakemania - Main Street

That one may be very difficult and its a small resolution. Here is a better image but way more complicated to do I think:

The other game is TrackMania Turbo. There is a clear logo image for this in the Games DB, but its incorrect. This is the correct logo:

These logos look like they are difficult to do, but maybe someone has them already and will share. Thanks.

Added to LB database

cake.png

track.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had really good luck requesting missing logos for my Nintendo DS collection a few days ago. Well I have 5 more requests. I have logos for these following games but they are completely wrong.

Naruto - Ninja Destiny (USA)

991936541_Naruto_NinjaDestiny-01.thumb.jpg.16daed30063f7526dcc501eac0d37083.jpgNinja Gaiden - Dragon Sword (USA)

YNGE.thumb.jpg.0503d80ab1db68f3bb4043414e254ea9.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End (USA)

2041540907_PiratesoftheCaribbean_AtWorld_sEnd-01.thumb.jpg.0da458a804b1f7c018a8f1a60534f7fc.jpgWorld Cup of Pool (USA)

YQKE.thumb.jpg.cd1eb97ed5483e27b4b76961b4385d51.jpg

This game below has a proper logo, but I prefer just the text and not the art that is included many of the Final Fantasy game logos. This one should be easy but I don't know what the correct font used for it.

Final Fantasy XII - Revenant Wings (USA)

Logo_Final_Fantasy_XII_Revenant_Wings.jpg.c09373810f4b105f9d7b3e9015b264e1.jpgSorry for the crap source image of Ninja Gaiden Dragon Swords, it was all I could find. World of Pool is also a shitty source image to work with. Anyway thanks to whomever can help. Have a great day.

Edited by WallyWonka
I found better images of Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword and World Cup of Pool
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, WallyWonka said:

I had really good luck requesting missing logos for my Nintendo DS collection a few days ago. Well I have 5 more requests. I have logos for these following games but they are completely wrong.

Naruto - Ninja Destiny (USA)

Ninja Gaiden - Dragon Sword (USA)

Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End (USA)

World Cup of Pool (USA)

This game below has a proper logo, but I prefer just the text and not the art that is included many of the Final Fantasy game logos. This one should be easy but I don't know what the correct font used for it.

Final Fantasy XII - Revenant Wings (USA)

Sorry for the crap source image of Ninja Gaiden Dragon Swords, it was all I could find. World of Pool is also a shitty source image to work with. Anyway thanks to whomever can help. Have a great day.

These are the ones I was able to do. Added to LB database.

naruto.png

ninja.png

pirates.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2