LaunchBox Community Forums

Silver Ring - ClearLogo Set

viking

On 10/12/2017 at 10:09 AM, BluSonik said:

@viking has already made one for Favorites which I've attached :D

I'm not at my own PC at the moment otherwise id make the others for you, if I get chance later ill give it a go ;)

Category_Favourite.png.35f2e1592c5d6433c0d3139525b9ba92[1].png

hi,

@viking or @BluSonikcan you please create one for Settings & one for History same as the one above? thanks in advance

Edited by as905

7 hours ago, cleverest said:

This is  system I don't have emulated in my large 8TB set...are the roms playabll in this collection? Can you provide any information to get to sap and running? what emulator? Thank you so much.

It's emulated in MAME; most of the games are in the MAME set.

https://segaretro.org/Sega_VIC_Dual

https://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=685

Not sure if I just upload my attempt here or not? Feel free to delete this post as mine isn't an "official" Clear Logo. I just changed one to make a Spinner Games logo as I wanted one for my system and couldn't find one anywhere.

Thought I'd just post it up in case anyone else wanted one? As I said... not sure if this thread is for 'official' contributors or not so just delete/move it if needed.

Cheers

Spinner Games.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Omicronx2 said:

Could someone make a metal gear silver ring  logo with these images that says 'Metal Gear Games'. Thank you vm.

pg31pxr.jpg

Metal-Gear-Solid-2-and-3.jpg

Wasn't entirely clear on if you wanted multiple or combining the two images?  Also those images are not very high resolution so a bit jaggy.  Anyway, here is stab at what wanted:

892233921_MetalGearGames1.thumb.png.5b84940036f7f71a62c630874a4fef47.png1992757117_MetalGear3.thumb.png.60fe53b43eeb7cd4f2f133eb6d053eb7.png1384050605_MetalGearGames2.thumb.png.3dfd839468f9bba3c0b93fcdbce61126.png

8 hours ago, sundogak said:

@Johnny T It is community thread and not anything official, so feel free to post/share. More selection is always better.

Great stuff sundogak, thanks for letting me know. I spoke to one of the mods yesterday and have since uploaded the Clear Logo, a banner (marquee) and a intro video for spinner games to the community uploads section too.

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, CyberOcelot said:

I'm new to Launchbox, and these silver ring logos are definitely the direction I want to go. Only catch for me is, I don't see anything for VR, and I would love to have that as a platform. 

Can you help me out? 

Any good to you? I dont have a generic VR one im afraid as i am a Rift S user so thats what i wanted.

1641502736_VRGames.thumb.png.15d4e7cf94a80552e00dacf2d53b4ecb.pngAll credit to @somegeezer on the Launchbox discord who knocked this up for me a few months ago.