LaunchBox Community Forums

Silver Ring - ClearLogo Set

viking

Some of these are superb! Is there an updated pack somewhere with these in? Or a way of searching for the ones that are needed? There's 73 pages of amazing clear logos here so would be good if there was either - a way of searching for required ones or just a download of 'every' one in the thread?

6 hours ago, Johnny T said:

Some of these are superb! Is there an updated pack somewhere with these in? Or a way of searching for the ones that are needed? There's 73 pages of amazing clear logos here so would be good if there was either - a way of searching for required ones or just a download of 'every' one in the thread?

Go back several pages and user scooped up all the rings to that point and zipped them.   I found an image search in Google using “silver ring launchbox“ and whatever looking name wise works many times or gets you close.  Otherwise you have to go through the pages individually. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sundogak said:

Go back several pages and user scooped up all the rings to that point and zipped them.   I found an image search in Google using “silver ring launchbox“ and whatever looking name wise works many times or gets you close.  Otherwise you have to go through the pages individually. 

Thank you - much appreciated :)

I have a question for those who follow this thread and use/still use the user-created Silver Rings posted here.

I have been using a utility to download updates to this collection about once per month for use in my personal collection. I have also been thinking of posting up this set of additions to Viking's original work in the download section like the zip archive posted a few posts back which sundogak referenced.

Now to the question; is there any interest in me posting up this personal archive in the downloads section? If so, not all the Silver Rings in this thread were created in the original resolution and are smaller. If I upload an archive that gets updates every month or so, should all files be uploaded no matter the size? Any comments welcome.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dragon57 said:

I have a question for those who follow this thread and use/still use the user-created Silver Rings posted here.

I have been using a utility to download updates to this collection about once per month for use in my personal collection. I have also been thinking of posting up this set of additions to Viking's original work in the download section like the zip archive posted a few posts back which sundogak referenced.

Now to the question; is there any interest in me posting up this personal archive in the downloads section? If so, not all the Silver Rings in this thread were created in the original resolution and are smaller. If I upload an archive that gets updates every month or so, should all files be uploaded no matter the size? Any comments welcome.

I have dumped all as well and periodically update (although via manual way).  I download the smaller ones as either usable as placeholder if ever need or ideas if want to redo.  So I would say include smaller ones particularly as some won't care on size or someone may never get around to doing a higher quality version. 

Now whether people will bother to actually look at the zip to see if something is already completed...we shall see!

Edited by sundogak
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, dragon57 said:

I would certainly be interested in that and I wouldn't be that bothered about the size of the graphics. I only have a 27" 1920/1080 monitor anyway and the Clear Logos  are quite small. 

I think having a collection of them is really handy as (apart from keeping a uniform clear logo template on your cab) it also gives you ideas for collections / playlists etc as well as systems that you've not heard of.

It would be great if you could add to the download section - assuming it's not a major headache or a load of work for you. Thanks. :)

Thanks for the feedback. Going forward I'll debug my process a little better so everything is archived and documented for easy access and ease of updates. An announcement will always be made here and in the download section once I start uploading. As always, I welcome any comments along the way.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, dragon57 said:

Thanks for the feedback. Going forward I'll debug my process a little better so everything is archived and documented for easy access and ease of updates. An announcement will always be made here and in the download section once I start uploading. As always, I welcome any comments along the way.

Thanks Dragon. That's great :)

• Like 1