LaunchBox Community Forums

Silver Ring - ClearLogo Set

viking

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted a place to put my PlayStation Underground discs seperate from my main PS1 library, so I whipped this up. I replaced the original font on the bottom with what I could find that looked close enough to what it was on the original logo. Feel free to tweak it if you want to, I'm a Photoshop scrub, but I needed one so here I am.

EDIT: Added an alternate.

PSUNDERGROUND.png

PSUNDERGROUND2.png

Edited by ReaperZer0
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, ReaperZer0 said:

I wanted a place to put my PlayStation Underground discs seperate from my main PS1 library, so I whipped this up. I replaced the original font on the bottom with what I could find that looked close enough to what it was on the original logo. Feel free to tweak it if you want to, I'm a Photoshop scrub, but I needed one so here I am.

PSUNDERGROUND.png

What is Playstation underground?  

Just now, ReaperZer0 said:

They were demo discs made by PlayStation back in the day. I have them in my collection for nostalgia, preservation, and also because they weren't JUST demos but had neat extras as well.

Uh yah the magazine right.  I remember those 

1 minute ago, ALIE said:

Uh yah the magazine right.  I remember those 

Sort of a... digital magazine. There were cards in a lot of PS1 games when you bought them new that you could send off and get a free one, then I think they also made it subscription at one point? It was weird, but great.

5 minutes ago, viking said:

post here ! =)

37 minutes ago, ReaperZer0 said:

EDIT: Added an alternate.

PSUNDERGROUND.png

PSUNDERGROUND2.png

There?