LaunchBox Community Forums

Silver Ring - ClearLogo Set

viking

2 hours ago, viking said:

Damn! Sorry, I did not see them!
They are cool ! Thanks =)

All good, thanks for making it easy to make new ones! :)

I also made some quick and dirty cover art for them and clipped together an intro video, so everything's looking really nice now.

Edited by ReaperZer0

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I saw this cool new feature. But if I have to make a logo for all the games series, that's way too much work! (In addition to the platform logo, videos, themes, ...)
If someone wants to use the PSD to do it, it feels free to do it!
That he shares them here, that would be nice =)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, viking said:

Yes, I saw this cool new feature. But if I have to make a logo for all the games series, that's way too much work! (In addition to the platform logo, videos, themes, ...)
If someone wants to use the PSD to do it, it feels free to do it!
That he shares them here, that would be nice =)

:( I hoped you'd be psyched up about the new feature and ready to make new logos for all your favorite game franchises!

Edited by Detran

Hey Viking, would you mind releasing an updated version of your PSD file with a "sample" logo that has your personal settings for drop shadows included?

Whenever I make my own logos, I noticed that the drop shadows behind the logos you create always come out better than mine, so I'm wondering what settings you use.

Thanks very much!

2 minutes ago, BlueArrowUK said:

I use paint.net :)

Cool I'll give it a go.  Would it be possible for one of you guy's who obviously knows what you are doing to record the process. Maybe more people like me with no idea or experience would learn :) quickly.