LaunchBox Community Forums

Atomiswave

dmjohn0x

• 3 weeks later...
  1. seriously ... dont reply again  . with a generic answer like that again .. that is already common sense that i need to update  .. that is not what im asking for and your generic answers are not helping  trying to response like im some kind of noob at this .... i dont feel like updating 14 files sest to get one .. update MAME to what  rom SET ??? what pack is it in  1.70-1.71 or 1.74-1.75?? or does some have a site .. so if all you have is update mame  dont reply

1. I don't know who you think you are but no worries I will never try to assist you ever again.

2. I assumed you would be intelligent enough to upgrade to the latest romset because you are 12 versions behind which will be 13 sometimes next week but I see my assumption was erroneous for that I sincerely apologize. I will never overestimate your mental capacity again.

• 2 years later...

I just recently came across a video for the game Dolphin Blue and was dying to play it. After following a few tutorials, I couldn't get it to work properly and was having problems with the BIOS and setup. I really want to thank those of you who pointed us in the right direction, the awbios being in romset 0.174 -- once I obtained the proper bios file, everything worked swimmingly. Thanks so much. I know this is an old thread, but I'm glad these threads are archived so people can still find them. Very helpful :)

• Like 1