LaunchBox Community Forums

SimplyHD

Sithel

By the looks of your screenshot your not running a 1920x1080 resolution so the scaling is off. Any other resolution the text doesn't scale and shifts out of the box window and the same happens with the box and cart images. In a 1920x1080 resolution the text and art fills the windows fine. Sorry but I don't know any other work around for scaling unless you manually edit the code for the resolution your using. I have a 1360x768 version I use for my cab so if there's interest in that I could upload that as an option.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Baker! Glad to see you over here :)

I can help the best that I can but can't promise anything. lol

My .xaml skills are probably not the greatest as it's all new to me but I try. Here's a quick clip I made, just let me know what kind of help you need.

• 2 months later...
On 24/1/2017 at 0:38 AM, FFiend CluBB said:

Great I love this theme, So please I beg you to teach me how to change the resolution in your theme. I can´t use disable windows scaling PPP it is not working. I am using TEXT size 150% in windows 10 because I have sick eyes.

Thank you in advanced! 

So if someone want the solution, I finally fix it, I manually edited the xaml. Launchbox is compatible with disabling dpi PPP in windows executable... But the problem is the script. See you.

• 3 months later...

Hey @Sithel, great theme man, really appreciate the effort you've put into it.

Just a few things, in the current version of BigBox...

• Options - Views - Games List View: Vertical Clear Logo Wheel
  • Options Views - Platforms List View: Platforms Wheel with Image, Video, and Thumbs

Should now just say:

• Options - Views - Games List View: Vertical Wheel 1
  • Options Views - Platforms List View: Platforms Wheel 3

And is there ANY way to disable the PPI scaling with BigBox so the text doesn't change? I have a big TV and cannot see anything on my desktop without DPI scaling.

@FFiend CluBB mentioned that it can be edited on the .xaml files but I have no idea where to start with that to change the font sizes.

Thanks in advance!

• 7 months later...

Sorry, I'm not as active here as I use to be. This was my first and only theme I ever created over a year ago so my knowledge was limited then. I see a lot has changed in themes and have downloaded some themes in the past that scaled text fine to resolution used, I just don't know enough on how to fix it. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on this can step in and help. Sorry I can't be anymore help then that.